Wings and Back Attachments Multisale

This game have the most overpriced microtransactions i've see in a game. I cant believe that.
Nice, but can you make fucking dressing room?

Because, for example, I want to see how Deicide set looks with Phoenix wings or Dragon banners before I buy it.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
O nice!
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
what a cool guy
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Can we get Seraph wings not to be in papermaché?
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Can wings be stacked with cloaks? Like equipped simultaneously
"
x3nit wrote:
This game have the most overpriced microtransactions i've see in a game. I cant believe that.

you mean those mtx which you can get for free just for playing the game?

additionally, comparable subscription based games make you spend hundreds of dollar annually and you just get to play the game. you get alot bling in poe for that sum.
"
x3nit wrote:

Are those your only two points?

Personally, I'm happy to support the team at GGG because they've put in a hell of a lot of work and have made an outstanding game that is arguably, the best ARPG on the market at the moment.
"
x3nit wrote:

I'm sure GGG could charge everyone for the game, and then lower the prices of MTX to compete with other games that aren't free. Then you'd probably whine about that too.
Saved
"
x3nit wrote:

Go play WoW, or anything PWE has ever made that's a MMO. You wanna see overpriced MTX, or overpriced PETS? Those games have 'em. (Fashion sets from packs count.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info