[3.2] Abyss Shripper feat. Chin Sol - Raider TS Barrage / 6k+ Life 3.8M Shaper DPS / Uber Elder Down

Can anyone offer advice on the best way to level from 62ish to 70’s to get into the endgame gear? I have the gear waiting for me, but man these last ten levels are absolutely brutal. Having a hard time even in Act 8.
"
Can anyone offer advice on the best way to level from 62ish to 70’s to get into the endgame gear? I have the gear waiting for me, but man these last ten levels are absolutely brutal. Having a hard time even in Act 8.

If the character you're referring to is "Topengo" in Standard, you should definitely do some gear upgrades. You're not resistance capped, and barely have any skill gems slotted (Barrage doesn't have any linked supports, and life leech is one of the only three supports you have for TS for some reason). Investing in Vaal Pact would really help your survivability since you already have the claw leech node. One of your jewel sockets appears to be empty and that could give you more life and damage. Spending a couple of chaos for the Tempest and Hyrri's Bite would help get you to maps. 30% movement speed boots would also help you dodge attacks and get the story over with more quickly. Also a bit surprised you're in Standard, have a Headhunter and Watcher's Eye jewel, but don't have a Tabula for leveling?
I did put +1 Barrage Lightpoacher into ur pob and its like 500k dmg gain. Would go with Barrage Enchant for more dmg if LA is ok for clearing?
Hey, lvl 88 atm my gear seems pretty similar than yours at lvl 90, tho u have dying sun and the watchers eye gem if i remove them from your PoB im still 200,000 dps short from you. Any idea how can i fix this problem? Im using GMP with barrage atm bc its better than added cold and im trying deadeye, tho testing dps in PoB with raider.
https://pastebin.com/c5D1aK9L

any help getting to your level of dps? I have nearly all t1 life and mostly t1/t2 damage jewels

I'm creating a new quiver, so far I have a +1, 300 accuracy and 38% multi spike point but I'm not sure if I should try and anul the accuracy. accuracy seems to add more dps currently than attack speed(I think) I'm sitting at 2.2m for shaper(2.5mil when I get t21 gems)
What about legacy reach of the council +4 arrow instead of chin sol?is better or not for barrage?
It seems if you go Deadeye -> Powerful Precision and going slower projectiles over pierce in TS you gain ~10% more damage. 3 pierces per Arrow should be enough to clear all the things since you are crit capped and the shattering will add up nicely and clear what´s left.
Anyone got a pathfinder tree for this build? :)
"
Anyone got a pathfinder tree for this build? :)

Wouldn’t you just select the normal pathfinder nodes?
Have you thought of using Bubonic Trail Murder Boots w/ 2 jewels or maybe 1 jewel and take out one of the sockets? Might be an interesting upgrade if you can get the resist from another source.
Last edited by AzhureBlue on Mar 26, 2018, 6:35:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info