[3.2] Abyss Shripper feat. Chin Sol - Raider TS Barrage / 6k+ Life 3.8M Shaper DPS / Uber Elder Down

"
vladimars wrote:

My other question would be is there anything better to use than tornado shot in your weapon swap? if you swapping to chin sol it means your doing a boss, so probably sticking with barrage. is there something we could use in the chin sol links that might help?

There are many bosses with trash adds monsters. If you proc'd mirage archer, it will clear adds while you deal with boss.

"
Drago92 wrote:
got the 12% increased LA AoE enchant on my helmet. Is it worth using LA instead of TS now?

Edit: Nvm got a 21 LA aswell.. guess its safe for me to use LA for now.

Sure, after certain level of gears/jewels, map clearing isn't problem at all. You can use any of TS/LA/IS up to your favor.

"
semper94 wrote:
Hello, I wanted to know what do you think about the +1 projectile barrage,I just take this one today in a uber lab run, and Im not sure if its worth take this one for the build or sell it and buy the tornado enchant. The problem is that the tornado enchant is selling at 30 ex and the barrage at 8 ex.
Thanks for the reply and sorry for my english ^^.

If you prefer TS as map clearing skill, TS enchant is great but you can do clear maps easy with LA or IS too (I prefer TS, that's why I made this guide with TS :) )

"
molla992 wrote:
Hi again. I just roll +40% TS damage in helmet, but nothing change in profile... its work or what?

It only increases TS damages afaik. Check out Ts tooltip not Barrage.
Last edited by kaleav on Mar 16, 2018, 12:43:59 PM
any advice on what to focus on next for me? I'm not sure which is biggest priority but the build is insane so far. Either dying flask or +1 arrow quiver I'm guessing?
Hey im having a hard time mapping atm, Tornado Shot PoB DPS is about 28k only fully buffed, any ideas on what should i improve? I only have 1 exalt left atm.

Gear:

Spoiler
Last edited by JerryVoy on Mar 17, 2018, 5:33:03 PM
hello i was wondering if this was a good idea to start this char and build if i have 16 exalted is that enough to get a good start to this build?
Having some issues atm with what to do next. I feel really squishy and tornado shot feels really weak. Please halp! My pob https://pastebin.com/gx1xf176
"
any advice on what to focus on next for me? I'm not sure which is biggest priority but the build is insane so far. Either dying flask or +1 arrow quiver I'm guessing?

As I posted in Budget section Dying Sun > +1 Quiver should be prioritized before 6L.

"
JerryVoy wrote:
Hey im having a hard time mapping atm, Tornado Shot PoB DPS is about 28k only fully buffed, any ideas on what should i improve? I only have 1 exalt left atm.

Gear:

Spoiler

I'd sell attack Vinktar and buy Dying sun. It is really huge upgrades. That's why I bought right after min gears.

"
crazytrain334 wrote:
hello i was wondering if this was a good idea to start this char and build if i have 16 exalted is that enough to get a good start to this build?

Hi, I bought my first min gears for 14ish exalteds but it was day 4 or 5. I am not sure how gear prices changes. Please check gears and budget section and search poe.trade for double check.

"
Shigoru wrote:
Having some issues atm with what to do next. I feel really squishy and tornado shot feels really weak. Please halp! My pob https://pastebin.com/gx1xf176

Hi, I've looked at your items/gear/passives.

First of all, skill gems.
Why do you use hatred? Use Anger, and use Anger Crit multi Watcher's eye.
Plus. cwdt - immortal call - vaal grace - increased duration is your safety.

Second, Passives.
Click Phase Acrobatic. It's core passive nodes that should be reached by level 72.

Third, items. Use one Murderous jewel in tombfist to get 10% more damage.
Your first upgrade should be Dying sun, and reroll flasks.
Then try get t2 or higher life plus 2 t2 or higher damage jewels.
Anger crit multi jewel is nice too.

If we use Chin Sol bow for single target is there any need for having it linked with gems?
isnt it only barrage we use for single target and thats in the chest?
Hi There, Love the build so far, great damage.

Two questions that I didn't see answered in a cursorey glance through the comments.

Lightning arrow is a personal preference in terms of satisfaction in clear, which, if any, of the skill gems in your bow would you swap if using LA instead of TS. (Besides LA for TS...)

Second, Whats your process for making money, any suggestions to build up to that HH?

Thanks!
Hey! I've got some problem with my dps. I'm currently sitting on 1,3m shaper dps. It's nowhere close to your dps. Can you take a look? https://pastebin.com/MVPLpDR8
"
kaleav wrote:
"

As I posted in Budget section Dying Sun > +1 Quiver should be prioritized before 6L.

I chanced the 6 link, I got the dying sun and a +1 quiver, where should I go next? My HP pool seems much lower than yours?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info