[3.2] Abyss Shripper feat. Chin Sol - Raider TS Barrage / 6k+ Life 3.8M Shaper DPS / Uber Elder Down

I am re rolling from another class and I'd like to try this build in standard. I'm interested in buying a full character minus gems. I already have rare boots 15ex in value but would need rest of gear. Have 225 ex to play with. Msg me on forums if you have a full character to sell or deal on a bulk trade of required items.
"
johnlennon87 wrote:
I am re rolling from another class and I'd like to try this build in standard. I'm interested in buying a full character minus gems. I already have rare boots 15ex in value but would need rest of gear. Have 225 ex to play with. Msg me on forums if you have a full character to sell or deal on a bulk trade of required items.

Spoiler

IGN Soultakerr
Last edited by maikanafufaika on May 19, 2018, 7:58:36 AM
For using Viality aura and facetank stuff - whats most important on watchers eye jewel: life on hit or life rate?
What do you guys think is better a Lightpoacher with 2 sockets or a Lightpoacher with 1 socket and the 1 additional TS projectile?
can I play this with deadeye? in pob seems to give a little more dps and I don't have to respec if I can do so with deadeye?
Would a double legacy ROTC be good with this build?

Standard of course. What would be the best links?
Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length
going to be running this from the get go this league(maybe a transition 2 days in from a raider) what are your plans Kaleav?
hey guys. im new and i wanted to follow this build

and i have to complain.. even if i dont get all "strategy" or "build" you want to do.

apparently its not the good class to begin on this game and also not the good build if you are new.

im playing in incursion and im just bad, i die a lot, it takes a lot time to kill mob.

for the moment, im lvl 33 and all my stuff is rare, so its not so bad , i have linked my tornado shot to 3 support gems. (pierce, mirage, physical damage) but still , its slow and i cant even have fun with the event..

i have also made a video to show you how my incursion is all the time.

https://youtu.be/StIa_FG944Y

can you give me any advice ? like a class for noob ? a build to follow ? i like the game but i feel its only for pro players ..

it feels i have to start again or just leave
you want +fire/cold/lightning dmg on your items and jewels. this is an elemental dmg build. most builds don't start to shine till you get multistrike as a melee or greater multiple projectiles(GMP) as a range in act 4.

if you are 100% new to the game, sunder builds are the easiest.
"
boozee wrote:

if you are 100% new to the game, sunder builds are the easiest.

thx for your answer, i checked the Ranger build list, but i didnt see the sunder skill .

for which class is it the most appropriate ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info