[3.2] Abyss Shripper feat. Chin Sol - Raider TS Barrage / 6k+ Life 3.8M Shaper DPS / Uber Elder Down

Thank you very much for this assembly. Passed all the content, except UberElder. Yesterday, with the first assassination killed UberAtziri https://youtu.be/AZP09vKrS_8 How do I understand I have only to work with gems to increase my damage?
fuck UberElder I do not imagine how to kill him (
https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2507005
Last edited by ShurikPonomarev on Mar 29, 2018, 6:53:48 AM
I've made a couple of improvements. My survivability has been fine. I haven't tried any maps above T5 though. My damage is fine for the most part but I'm starting to feel like it's DEFINITELY lacking some significant boosts. I'm trying to figure out what major elements to this build I'm not hitting because, although I'm enjoying it, I can definitely tell I am underperforming.

My single target is OK and my AoE is OK. And that's in T5 maps so it's mildly concerning. I think my next major upgrade is going to be either the shroud or dying sun. Dunno which I should go with. I'm trying to make some currency because I'm super broke atm.

Does anyone here have any suggestions for me? Really looking to be pushing a lot more damage than I am. Thanks ahead a time. Greatly appreciated.
Hi kaleav,

I am struggling on doing red maps with this build. Here is the gears of mine. https://pastebin.com/3FN9bZzv And my poe profile name is crysliver, character name is Shootyo.

Thanks for sharing this build, really impressive how i can handle all this content.

Playing mainly in MF Gear and can easily clear all maps included bosses till T16 (didn't try those guardians in MF).

- Main Gear

Spoiler

- MF Gear 52% Quantity (Same as above just switch Amulet, Rings, Gloves and Boots)

Spoiler

Just need to grind more, perhaps push near lvl 100 ? :D
And let's hope UberElder will spawn soon to give it a try !

Thanks again.
"
Gold3h wrote:
I'm giving this build a try atm. I just swapped over from Pathfinder Spectral Throw build.

I'm doing OK in up to Tier 4-5 maps. Anything after that my DPS is way too low imo.

Can you let me know what you think I really need to change? I'd really appreciate it. Build looks fun and guide is great + well written. I just suck major **** at this game tbh and I have issues sometimes working out major kinks in my builds.

"
Gold3h wrote:
I've made a couple of improvements. My survivability has been fine. I haven't tried any maps above T5 though. My damage is fine for the most part but I'm starting to feel like it's DEFINITELY lacking some significant boosts. I'm trying to figure out what major elements to this build I'm not hitting because, although I'm enjoying it, I can definitely tell I am underperforming.

My single target is OK and my AoE is OK. And that's in T5 maps so it's mildly concerning. I think my next major upgrade is going to be either the shroud or dying sun. Dunno which I should go with. I'm trying to make some currency because I'm super broke atm.

Does anyone here have any suggestions for me? Really looking to be pushing a lot more damage than I am. Thanks ahead a time. Greatly appreciated.

Can you post your gears and passives or pob link? So I can look at it.

"
Thank you very much for this assembly. Passed all the content, except UberElder. Yesterday, with the first assassination killed UberAtziri https://youtu.be/AZP09vKrS_8 How do I understand I have only to work with gems to increase my damage?
fuck UberElder I do not imagine how to kill him (

Great.

After having t2 life + 2 t2 damage abyss jewels, focus on other gears first because slamming cost alot :)
For Uber Elder, it's more about boss experience. Check my gear/pob at first kill. That may be benchmark for uber elder tries.

"
crysliver wrote:
Hi kaleav,

I am struggling on doing red maps with this build. Here is the gears of mine. https://pastebin.com/3FN9bZzv And my poe profile name is crysliver, character name is Shootyo.

Hey.

First of all, passives. You don't take Phase acrobatic - the node should be reached by lvl 72 or so. Phase acrobatic + vaal grace is the your primary defense. Also 2 more frenzy nodes should be taken. Please look at lvl 90 tree and follow.

Second, Skill gems. Drop projectile weakness and use Vaal Grace. Turn it on whenever you feel risky. Drop Wrath and use anger, Buy Anger crit multi watcher's eye.

Third gears. You should reroll your flask first or buy in poe market. It's essential. Then try to make/buy all jewels of t2 or higher life plus 2 t2 or higher damage mods. Look at budget gears section, particularly day 5. That will be good benchmark for you atm.

"
NpEdstar wrote:
Thanks for sharing this build, really impressive how i can handle all this content.

Playing mainly in MF Gear and can easily clear all maps included bosses till T16 (didn't try those guardians in MF).

- Main Gear

Spoiler

- MF Gear 52% Quantity (Same as above just switch Amulet, Rings, Gloves and Boots)

Spoiler

Just need to grind more, perhaps push near lvl 100 ? :D
And let's hope UberElder will spawn soon to give it a try !

Thanks again.

Great you enjoy this build :) Hope you get the shaper fragment soon and Good luck on Uber Elder !
Last edited by kaleav on Mar 29, 2018, 11:00:51 PM
Hey, manage to get decent t2s jewels on most of my gear and the dying sun, what should i aim next? Seems like a +1 arrow quiver doesnt give that much dps boost. Also why not use GMP instead of Added Cold? PoB shows GMP gives more damage.
"
JerryVoy wrote:
Hey, manage to get decent t2s jewels on most of my gear and the dying sun, what should i aim next? Seems like a +1 arrow quiver doesnt give that much dps boost. Also why not use GMP instead of Added Cold? PoB shows GMP gives more damage.

As I said, it was POB update issue(not counting + arrows).

Gear upgrades can be seen budget/progress section in original post. After that, check Abyss league gears/jewels(shown in gears section) for high-end gears/jewels.
Managed to down uber elder! Boss fight was super fast(took 3 attempts RIP 3 ex) as mechanics took time to get used to.

I'm going to be stopping playing now as I have exams but will be selling all my gear if anyone is interested. Have some GG jewels and what not and at 97 I would be at 4.4mil dps(poB)
I haven't played PoE since Legacy League and I was about to quit this league too since the first 3 characters that I had made weren't that fun to play. I decided to try one more time, sold everything I had from those 3 character and decided to put it all towards a single character. After browsing the forum a bit I ended up deciding to try this build. I'm a fan of Bow Character in general and it looked capable of doing end game content and even transitioning in to MF later ( also something I always wanted to try but never got to it ).

Anyway, back to the point. I had about 10 EX and after spending some of it respecing my Tree and buying gear this is what I ended up with:

Spoiler

POB: https://pastebin.com/YKvxjAWU

After mapping for the last 3 levels with the character, I've to say that it is absolutely incredible. I never played with Tornado Shot before and I always loved the shattering of Herald of Ice so playing this build is pure bliss.

However, now that started moving in to red maps it's starting to get a bit difficult again and I've died quite a few times. I entered Spider Forest level 83 with 80%, left level 83 with 20%.

Clearly I still have to improve a lot of things in my gear but the thing is, I'm quite low on money ( about 60 chaos ) and I'm not sure which slot it would be better for me to improve first.

Not sure how much it matters but my league goal at the moment is to complete my atlas ( 119/157 ) and then probably alternate between MF farming in low tier maps for The Doctor and doing Guardians so I can build wealth/experience to try out Uber Elder later on in the League.
Last edited by Hiwashi on Mar 30, 2018, 12:36:24 PM
"
Can you post your gears and passives or pob link? So I can look at it.

Sure. Here is my PoB link. I've made some major improvements since my post and I have no issues in up to T7's or T8's ish (maps). Haven't tried much higher. Still looking for advice though. :)

PoB link for my current stuffs: https://pastebin.com/nPMkqPSP

Let me know what works :)
Last edited by Gold3h on Mar 30, 2018, 9:50:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info