[3.17] Beerleague's Shockwave Cyclone Slayer - Optimized with Options

Currenly leveling this build in Bestiary, everything seems to be going well so far, thank you again for the guide :) But I got another question: why are you using Grace? I understand that Iron Reflexes convert our evasion rating to armor, but according to PoB, using Determination instead of Grace would provide a higher armor value, and both auras reserve the same amount of mana. So what's the catch here?
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.
"
DGTLDaemon wrote:
Currenly leveling this build in Bestiary, everything seems to be going well so far, thank you again for the guide :) But I got another question: why are you using Grace? I understand that Iron Reflexes convert our evasion rating to armor, but according to PoB, using Determination instead of Grace would provide a higher armor value, and both auras reserve the same amount of mana. So what's the catch here?

I think because watcher's eye with "15% increased movement speed while affected by Grace".

My question to BeerLeague, how do you put your skills in the skill slot? Trying to find your video but couldn't get any. Great if I can see how do you use your flask and skill.
how much loss dps with blood magic in tree?
ofc i canceled vulnerability
"
DGTLDaemon wrote:

Mostly to use the Watcher's Eye w/ MS mod while under grace effect. Both work though. If you do not have the watcher's eye w/ that mod, or can not afford it, then Determination is also a fine choice. Depends on gear as well
"
kohmizusawa wrote:
"
DGTLDaemon wrote:

I think because watcher's eye with "15% increased movement speed while affected by Grace".

My question to BeerLeague, how do you put your skills in the skill slot? Trying to find your video but couldn't get any. Great if I can see how do you use your flask and skill.

I like to play w/ Cyclone on my RMB, move on left, E for Leap Slam and Q for Warcheif, W for auto cast Blood Rage if not on Cwdt. For Flasks, I have them keyed on the side buttons on my mouse so I can just mash 2-4 together and leave 1 for the quicksilver.
"
Infanty wrote:

Huge loss. Vuln is a very large part of the dps
"
BeerLeague wrote:

Mostly to use the Watcher's Eye w/ MS mod while under grace effect. Both work though. If you do not have the watcher's eye w/ that mod, or can not afford it, then Determination is also a fine choice. Depends on gear as well

Got it, thanks!

"
Infanty wrote:

IMO running BM cyclone made sense back when Vulnerability was an int-based gem, because most cyclone builds had trouble reaching 155 int. Now that's not an issue anymore, so personally I'd rather use curses/auras.
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.
"

"
Infanty wrote:

IMO running BM cyclone made sense back when Vulnerability was an int-based gem, because most cyclone builds had trouble reaching 155 int. Now that's not an issue anymore, so personally I'd rather use curses/auras.
[/quote]

If you have the budget, you can get vaaled gloves with lvl12 vulnerabity curse on hit and still stay in BM.
Last edited by lordon on Mar 12, 2018, 9:42:02 AM
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
kohmizusawa wrote:
"
DGTLDaemon wrote:

I like to play w/ Cyclone on my RMB, move on left, E for Leap Slam and Q for Warcheif, W for auto cast Blood Rage if not on Cwdt. For Flasks, I have them keyed on the side buttons on my mouse so I can just mash 2-4 together and leave 1 for the quicksilver.

W for auto cast Blood Rage if not on Cwdt <--- How do you cast Blood Rage? It being locked by CWDT.

How about your Vaal Haste? How do I use Vaal Haste? Because it required to get 48 souls first and I couldn't find it useful. What skill gem or golem I can replace Vaal Haste?

Also, talking about vaal gem, why we dont use Vaal Cyclone instead of normal Cyclone gem?
Last edited by Kohmizusawa on Mar 12, 2018, 1:04:31 PM
Viable to drop belly, use 6L SF and kaoms instead?
Drop the Ancestral link in Tombfists, add Leap Slam there with Faster attacks and add Fortify to Cyclone 6L instead of DMG on full life?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info