[3.17] Beerleague's Shockwave Cyclone Slayer - Optimized with Options

"
Nice build

Thanks mate, much appreciated
nice one ! i played pretty much the same in harbinger league, only difference i would make is grab blood magic keystone because mana use on cyclone is cancer for me and having grace does not really do much, you dont need that tiny bit of armour IMO and you get a bit more life.

have you experimented with haemophilia ? yes tombfist is BIS for boss killing, but when i played it, the bleed explosions from haemophilia added so much extra aoe clear, its amazing. can highly recommend trying it out for normal mapping.

RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625

My Lootfilter: view-thread/1696052
"
cmphx wrote:
nice one ! i played pretty much the same in harbinger league, only difference i would make is grab blood magic keystone because mana use on cyclone is cancer for me and having grace does not really do much, you dont need that tiny bit of armour IMO and you get a bit more life.

have you experimented with haemophilia ? yes tombfist is BIS for boss killing, but when i played it, the bleed explosions from haemophilia added so much extra aoe clear, its amazing. can highly recommend trying it out for normal mapping.

For me blood magic was also a no go for the pathing being crap and losing out on vuln, which is a giant dps loss.

For hemophialia, I tried it, but I never really ran open maps on this guy and tended to chain things like shaped waste pool, siege or crimson temple where the aoe is perfect. They are good to switch to for larger maps though. Although with that in mind, dropping vuln and using HoA is easier.

As for grace, it’s mostly for the synergy with watchers eye.
Any videos of this build taking down end game bosses?
"
Qrafty wrote:
Any videos of this build taking down end game bosses?

Bunch of 3.1 and earlier videos, but if you want some 3.2 standard videos lmk. I’m currently working on gearing up a cyclone elder later on league and should be able to play some in a few weeks
Ascendancy points? Similar to other WW Slayer?

Jewels: Max Life %, Attack Speed, Melee DMG and etc.?
Last edited by Psylimusic on Mar 18, 2018, 3:12:10 PM
"
Psylimusic wrote:

The points are in the guide, but yeah, always the same for WW slayer.

As for jewels, there is also a poe.trade link

"
http://poe.trade/search/ikamononamohik
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
Psylimusic wrote:

The points are in the guide, but yeah, always the same for WW slayer.

"

Thanks the answer and sorry, i must be a different view of the guide because didn't even find this content with ctrl+f, but it's okay :)
very nice.
"
BeerLeague wrote:

"

Nice, thanks! Been playing for four leagues already, and I'm still no good at making these complex poe.trade filters. This will surely come in handy :)

BTW, how is it possible get 7.5k life with this build? I've been following the older "life" version of your skill tree, dropping some DPS nodes for life, and I'm still sitting at exactly 7k at lvl92. I'm using coral rings and a leather belt, got decent life rolls on all gear, and while there's certainly some room for improvement, I'm not sure how I can pull 500 more life out of my ass :D Any ideas? My profile is public, so you can check out my character Cannot_Stop_Spinning.

P.S. Just killed all four guardians, so far the build looks solid for the endgame.
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info