[3.17] Beerleague's Shockwave Cyclone Slayer - Optimized with Options

Sorry guys, Don't really have time to update the build or play this league sadly, RL has gotten in the way. Took a job in esports/gaming industry and playing games hasnt exactly been something i've had time for lol
You should charge a $1 consulting fee per question.

I'm half serious lol. POE's mechanics are so convoluted you do almost need a degree from POE University, or years of experience, to sort it out.
Which gem should I take out if I only have a 5 link?
How is this build for a 600 Delve push? Everything I have mad thus far gets one shot past 500 :(
Hey sorry guys, I have received a ton of PMs for the build, took a new job and havent been able to keep up with the game
Hi,

is this build viable for 3.5 ? Any changes ?
"
TchikTchak wrote:
Hi,

is this build viable for 3.5 ? Any changes ?

Yeah its always viable, but I wouldn't say its as cheap as it was in the past as 2 socket tombfists are not worth the price IMO, but midrange it still does very well as a mapper and a boss killer, should take down uber elder on a budget if you want to play cyclone.

The last few leagues have not really introduced much on the top end for the build though, Starforge is STILL better than many GG phys weapons since Brutality is BIS for the build as cyclone doesnt have another great 5th or 6th link since the Ruthless nerf.
The OP mentioned he wanted to run Grace & haste in his build but he couldnt fit it with the mana and the tree. Why not get the Vulnerability on hit corruption on your Tombfist and replace your VUlnerability aura with Haste?
"
Alooren wrote:
The OP mentioned he wanted to run Grace & haste in his build but he couldnt fit it with the mana and the tree. Why not get the Vulnerability on hit corruption on your Tombfist and replace your VUlnerability aura with Haste?

Yeah that is one solution, but w/ the cost of 2 socket tombfists this league, seems expensive. Could do it w/ 1 sockets though with level 4 enlighten.

The main problem is that you really lack mana in that setup - you want at least 20% free for cyclone w/ Conc effect or it feels really terrible to play.
WRONG TOPIC SORRY!
Last edited by DimonOne on Jun 16, 2019, 12:38:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info