[3.17] Beerleague's Shockwave Cyclone Slayer - Optimized with Options

"
Slithid wrote:
Since Tombfist, especially a two socket one, will likely be much rarer this league and more expensive, what would you recommend in the mean time? Some well rolled/crafted Spiked or Titan gauntlets?

One socket ones are still better than other gloves, but spike gloves are also good.

Something like this: (get rid of the res for IAS though)

"
tecoraiol wrote:
Cool build, you can make a leveling tree?

There should be a leveling tree in the guide
My first physical cyclone build.Very satisfying gameplay.TY for guide mate! :)
"
Feo777 wrote:
My first physical cyclone build.Very satisfying gameplay.TY for guide mate! :)

Much appreciated
Started as Champion to farm uberlab, bought got starforge on the 3rd day of the league using the new Divination Card, respecced into slayer + this tree and am now breezing through the content using this guide

I do have a question though, whats your opinion on Bronn's Lithe for mapping compared to running Belly for more HP? I'm switching between both atm but it'll be a bit expensive 6-linking both this early
"
jebbanthejebb wrote:
Started as Champion to farm uberlab, bought got starforge on the 3rd day of the league using the new Divination Card, respecced into slayer + this tree and am now breezing through the content using this guide

I do have a question though, whats your opinion on Bronn's Lithe for mapping compared to running Belly for more HP? I'm switching between both atm but it'll be a bit expensive 6-linking both this early

For speed running t11-13s, Bronn's is probably better as the speed is pretty nice, however the hit to your HP is very noticeable. Coloring it is also a bitch. Also, for pure speed, QotF is better since we have a crap ton of Evasion (just dont use IR), and we have more than enough damage.

If you are just going for one, go for Belly as it will carry you through all content. We get more than enough speed from stacking IAS for leap slam, MS on boots, belt, devotos, flask and Watcher's Eye.

Side note, for super high budget, an 84+ Elder Astral can be better (barely) than a perfect Belly.

Arakaali was broken with Vaal Pact after the last patch, if fixed - use again

[Question] 3.2 still broken?
"
kohmizusawa wrote:

As far as I know, yes. I did not see any patch notes or bug fixes on it. It is VP that it does not work with BTW.

It doesnt affect us too much though, other pantheons are nearly as good for survival.
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
kohmizusawa wrote:

As far as I know, yes. I did not see any patch notes or bug fixes on it. It is VP that it does not work with BTW.

It doesnt affect us too much though, other pantheons are nearly as good for survival.

I'm still having difficulty to use VP especially when there's no monster around to leech hp and my hp decreasing I felt panic. Instead, I'm using Warrior's Blood and felt safe when my HP full all the time. If I replaced VP with Warrior's Blood, what is the issue I will encountered?

Do you suggest to use Solaris or Arakaali if I'm using Warrior's Blood instead of VP?
"
kohmizusawa wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
kohmizusawa wrote:

I'm still having difficulty to use VP especially when there's no monster around to leech hp and my hp decreasing I felt panic. Instead, I'm using Warrior's Blood and felt safe when my HP full all the time. If I replaced VP with Warrior's Blood, what is the issue I will encountered?

Do you suggest to use Solaris or Arakaali if I'm using Warrior's Blood instead of VP?

End game you will not have enough leech rate / regen.

Worm flask should solve all of the problems for VP. If you are not using that, it is a must. You stay full HP all the time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info