[3.17] Beerleague's Shockwave Cyclone Slayer - Optimized with Options

"
ophidias89 wrote:
Hello,

I'm following this build and having super fun. thank you for the work!

Right now I have two questions:

1) Some people are arguing that Champion is superior to Slayer for this build, since the Overleech is not really necessary and Champion is super tanky. Would agree? If not, what is the downside of Champion in comparison to slayer?

2) With my current gear, the build feels a bit "clunky" if I may say. What I mean by that is that I'm super slow while cyclone is active and the time between letting the cyclone button go and the skill actually stopping is huge, so it's sometimes hard to manoeuvre, do you know what I mean? Is that because my attackspeed is yet to low or something like that?

Thank you in advance!

1. Champion is only good if you are going Crit, this build does not work with crit very well, so champion is out. I would use champion for a 1h version of the build w/ something like
and an elder shield for damage while stacking abyss jewels. For RT builds, Slayer is far superior, and can use damage on full life.

2. Your tree has 3 wasted points, golems blood, and crimson dance are worthless passives. Gear looks okay, except for the gloves. As far as the playstyle goes, more movement speed is what you are looking for and it will help the build feel smoother during gameplay.
"
HarryPothead wrote:

---

What would you recommend me to dump my precious exalted into at this point? Got destroyed by 1shots in the shaper's realm :|

Missing T1 life on almost every gear piece that can roll it outside of the steel ring. That is priority #1.
"
Hey I was just wondering what you thought about using a biscos collar and a biscos leash for mapping? The rampage should make up for the +2 range amulet for clearing!

If you can make up the res, go for it, but if you are about 10-15% slower w/ those items, the boost to MF wouldn't be worth it.
Last edited by BeerLeague on Apr 19, 2018, 7:11:14 PM
Hi! First of all, thanks for interesting build. I've switched to it from another cyclone build and now have a lot of fun. Great clear speed and speed in general, map clearing is awesome!
Survivability is also great for mapping, I simply can't die in maps even with crazy mods(for such mods I use enfeeble).
Boss damage is also ok for my taste, but I can't figure out how people got 1kk shaper dps?

Can someone check my dps in pob? https://pastebin.com/FakBD4sr
For shaper, in pob I got only 364k dsp, maybe I need turn on some checkboxes in configuration section?

p.s. Plz ignore Warriors Blood node on my tree. I know it's useless with VP, its just come from old tree without VP.
Last edited by RawDamage on Apr 20, 2018, 3:44:35 AM
pob link not working ..

would you mind check please?
pob link not working ..

Last edited by dominicjr on Apr 20, 2018, 6:45:16 PM
"
RawDamage wrote:
Hi! First of all, thanks for interesting build. I've switched to it from another cyclone build and now have a lot of fun. Great clear speed and speed in general, map clearing is awesome!
Survivability is also great for mapping, I simply can't die in maps even with crazy mods(for such mods I use enfeeble).
Boss damage is also ok for my taste, but I can't figure out how people got 1kk shaper dps?

Can someone check my dps in pob? https://pastebin.com/FakBD4sr
For shaper, in pob I got only 364k dsp, maybe I need turn on some checkboxes in configuration section?

p.s. Plz ignore Warriors Blood node on my tree. I know it's useless with VP, its just come from old tree without VP.

Flat phys from rings, abyss jewels and a more multiplier from Lion's Roar is a gigantic boost to your dps.
"
dominicjr wrote:
pob link not working ..

Still working fine on my end
So what exactly does life recovery rate do for us? does it also increase the amount of leech that we gain? i am confused
"
BeerLeague wrote:

Flat phys from rings, abyss jewels and a more multiplier from Lion's Roar is a gigantic boost to your dps.

I've adjusted phys rolls on rings to T1 and added Lion's Roar in pob, anyway 450k dsp.
https://pastebin.com/vwFA3CRr
Any suggestions? Or absence of abyss jewels cause 500k dps loss?
Last edited by RawDamage on Apr 21, 2018, 8:53:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info