[3.17] Beerleague's Shockwave Cyclone Slayer - Optimized with Options

Why not increased vuln curse effect helm enchant, seems like way more damage than any other?
"
tropzx wrote:
Is this viable to play Scion slayer/raider or is slayer mandatory?

Depends on what you want to do. Scion will be a faster mapper, but worse boss killer
"
PeopleReady wrote:
My slayer following this build to a tee (Arraignments, available publicly) is concerningly squishy. I suppose he needs several more levels worth of life nodes and better jewels?

Oh, you bought my belt on standard.

Tree looks fine, but flasks need some help. Get rid of the taste of hate, replace with a Jade Flask and get rid of both life flasks for worm flask and probably basalt.
"
Lastsec9 wrote:
Why not increased vuln curse effect helm enchant, seems like way more damage than any other?

Vuln works, but cyclone or blood rage enchants will be better damage on bosses.
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
PeopleReady wrote:
My slayer following this build to a tee (Arraignments, available publicly) is concerningly squishy. I suppose he needs several more levels worth of life nodes and better jewels?

Oh, you bought my belt on standard.

Tree looks fine, but flasks need some help. Get rid of the taste of hate, replace with a Jade Flask and get rid of both life flasks for worm flask and probably basalt.

Easy enough. Thanks. And yes I had the pleasure!
Im pretty new, which acsendancies do i take, in order?
"
Trolling wrote:
Im pretty new, which acsendancies do i take, in order?

First three the order doesnt matter too much since they all come within a few hours of gameplay, but bane of legends (top left arm) is last.

Usually I go Left arm, Right arm, Right arm and then finish top left arm on uber lab
good build
Last edited by poisonxr on Mar 29, 2018, 1:23:58 PM
@BeerLeague hey Mate! rly thanks for the guide. Its my 1st pure phys melee in this game, and i pwn all bosses maps till T15, its rly breeze when You got starforge, also thumbs up for that step by step guide, what to do 1st and next.

Got question: PathOB says ive got 150k dps vs shaper, is it possible? Ive followed Your guide in 90%, and on 91lvl im a lil bit above 7k HP. Can You tell me 2 things:

1. im rdy with those items to kill guardians/shaper [dont wanna spend TONZ of chaoses for map t16/shaper, they are expensive atm]

2. is my tree also good with this build? ive checked and compared mine and Yours, i feel good with mine, but some good tips so much welcome!

G;day M8;
Last edited by premierunio on Mar 29, 2018, 12:46:17 PM
Looking for a bit of help here, I love the build, but im having some mana issues. I cant seem to cyclone at all times, while running Grace and vuln. i have level 3 enlighten. Is there something im missing in the tree that smoothes this out? its no problem when fighting a pack, but single target bosses absolutely annihilate me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info