[3.17] Beerleague's Shockwave Cyclone Slayer - Optimized with Options

"
bewsii wrote:
Nice looking build!

I'm running Cyclone with 6L Starforge and 6L Bronn's because the damage increase is massive, though you may need to squeeze Belly in for endgame bossing since it's much harder to push 7K life without it. I've also moved to the right side of the tree to pickup Brutal Blade and Phase Acrobatics -- which gives me 34% more life via Herbalism and Thick Skin meaning I don't have to focus on the Scion Health wheel so much (I've taken 19% Life on Scion at 88, so you can still take it if you choose).

Brutal Blade is more DPS than Blade of Cunning for the same cost, so dropping that to get to Phase Acrobatics is kosher. It does mean you can't take Vitality Void/Iron Reflexes unless you're into the 90's. Obviously things can be shifted as needed, I just find Dodge to be way more helpful than armor or evasion.

For mapping I would agree, but for end game content the armor tends to be more valuable in my experience. As long as we don't get one shot, we instantly leech back to full and armor helps us do that. This build can actually tank through a shaper/uber elder slam, which dodge does not help us do.
Fixed it ty
Last edited by Riven_Moans on Mar 27, 2018, 1:37:35 AM
Hi there! Do you happen to have a pastebin? I saw mention of it, but I couldn't find it in OP.

Thanks!
Shaper 1 rip.
Vaal Temple 0 rip.

Is there a ETA for the POB plastbin.
"
Anticro wrote:
Hi there! Do you happen to have a pastebin? I saw mention of it, but I couldn't find it in OP.

Thanks!

https://pastebin.com/huy2qcpS
"
Vakarlan wrote:
Is there a ETA for the POB plastbin.

My bad, should have been in there

https://pastebin.com/huy2qcpS
"
Feo777 wrote:
Shaper 1 rip.
Vaal Temple 0 rip.

Nice work!
My slayer following this build to a tee (Arraignments, available publicly) is concerningly squishy. I suppose he needs several more levels worth of life nodes and better jewels?
Last edited by PeopleReady on Mar 27, 2018, 10:42:24 PM
Is this viable to play Scion slayer/raider or is slayer mandatory?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info