[3.17] Beerleague's Shockwave Cyclone Slayer - Optimized with Options

"
memberx wrote:
We have 0,4% near Vitality Void node.

Yeah but that is not even nearly enough while lvling, you mean that this will balance out later on or does this build have to be careful with the mana and plan how and when to use it?
"
KopkameKopka wrote:
A quick question, can't find the solution anywhere. You play without mana flask. My cyclone currently costs 45 mana. And I dont see any mana reduce jewels or specced in any node that leeches mana. Neither any boots enchant. Is the mana just a problem while lvling? I'm using my mana flask constantly.

Kind regards such a fun build! =)

Yeah, just a problem when leveling, probably best to use a theif's torment or no auras
"
memberx wrote:
"
KopkameKopka wrote:
A quick question, can't find the solution anywhere. You play without mana flask. My cyclone currently costs 45 mana. And I dont see any mana reduce jewels or specced in any node that leeches mana. Neither any boots enchant. Is the mana just a problem while lvling? I'm using my mana flask constantly.

Kind regards such a fun build! =)

We have 0,4% near Vitality Void node.

I am still using Hezmana's so i don't know if that is enought, but it should be with enlighten lvl3 i guess.

Gear at lvl 77

I have a lot of things to do i know. Just spent 100c on jewels so i got 6%+ life and 2 dmg nodes on them.

Atziri's must go i know, also ele. dmg. on belt is not needed. Just some stuff from my flicker build...

What flasks do you use?

Flasks are just as in OP:

Quicksilver
Worm Put
Lion's Roar
Jade
Basalt
Hey, build looks great, was looking for a Shaper viable build that uses belly, starforge and cyclone anyway!

Considering that you use Vaal Pact, do you have troubles running uber lab with all the annoying traps?

Have only 450ish hours in the game and got super lucky with drops on my self made build so I'm just looking for something fun to kill the shaper!
Thoughts on lacerate? Got the helm enchant for it and was wondering if it could work with the same tree.
Is vaal pack fixed with the god power?
"
theFoffo wrote:
Hey, build looks great, was looking for a Shaper viable build that uses belly, starforge and cyclone anyway!

Considering that you use Vaal Pact, do you have troubles running uber lab with all the annoying traps?

Have only 450ish hours in the game and got super lucky with drops on my self made build so I'm just looking for something fun to kill the shaper!

Not at all, pop worm flask and you can ignore traps for 30 seconds or so.
"
jeric26 wrote:
Thoughts on lacerate? Got the helm enchant for it and was wondering if it could work with the same tree.

Clear speed is slow and the damage is lackluster in my experience with it. It can work, but isnt nearly as good.
"
Vakarlan wrote:
Is vaal pack fixed with the god power?

As far as I know, no
Nice looking build!

I'm running Cyclone with 6L Starforge and 6L Bronn's because the damage increase is massive, though you may need to squeeze Belly in for endgame bossing since it's much harder to push 7K life without it. I've also moved to the right side of the tree to pickup Brutal Blade and Phase Acrobatics -- which gives me 34% more life via Herbalism and Thick Skin meaning I don't have to focus on the Scion Health wheel so much (I've taken 19% Life on Scion at 88, so you can still take it if you choose).

Brutal Blade is more DPS than Blade of Cunning for the same cost, so dropping that to get to Phase Acrobatics is kosher. It does mean you can't take Vitality Void/Iron Reflexes unless you're into the 90's. Obviously things can be shifted as needed, I just find Dodge to be way more helpful than armor or evasion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info