Recent Serverside Performance Improvements and Super Stash Sale

"
Sarno wrote:
Glad to hear about more optimisation!

Still wish GGG knew weekends are only two days long. :P

Maybe weekends in New Zealand are 4 days?
Wouldn't surprise me at this point. It's paradise. :P
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
not really a "Super Stash Sale" when you exclude the fragment tab. :(

also would be nice to have patch notes for the 3 patches you introduced since 3.1.3

my performance actually decreased over the last few days. I'd like to check if that's from the patches or something non-GGG related
the latency issues are gone for me at least, so creds for that
GGG, will you switch on exalted orb drops again if I buy some tabs?
2 months since I said I wont put money in this game as long as we have to use Xsolla... 2 months since my last exalted drop. My paranoia skills increase!
6.1.2 was a terrible patch for me connection wise but my 95% of my connection issues were solved with 6.1.3,apparently you guys were working on it. THANK YOU!
"
Imaginaerum wrote:
"
Sickness wrote:
Here's a crazy idea, what if you just removed the shit drops that 100% of players filter out anyways?

Like some kind of casual ARPG that hands everything to you? Didn't Blizzard make one like that?

Imaginaerum must have reading comprehension issues. Original quote simply pointed out that the game is littered with 10s and 100s of useless items that never show for players using filters. I assume anyone who spends more than few hours in PoE will use some form of filters. Any seasoned PoE players will use very aggressive filters that show fraction of items (fraction meaning 1 or 2% of any drops, maybe 5% top).

GGG should finally get their act together and look at the loot tables. Remove all low-level item basis, remove magic drops in maps (NOONE CARES), review drop rates to stay at same levels. This would greatly reduce amount of trash that drops, which would directly improves performance of PoE servers--this week's fixes were aimed at exactly this specific issue.

This is not asking for better drops, this is just asking to keep current drop rates but removing all the shit that drops "unseen" by players.
Performance improvmeents PogChamp
I really needed a performance improvement
Server performance improvements = 👌👌👌
Keep'em coming. I'd love to some fixes to map instances crashing, which can sometimes cost us multi-ex maps... :/
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Feb 2, 2018, 5:08:04 AM
I don't even say anything about 'performance optimization' or patches which they try to improve something - because i have no words.
Some guy in their 'graphic team' or whenever he is, or whoeverhe is, dont understand his mistakes or dont know where problem is. He recently (after Perandus was released) make same mistake over and over and over again in every next league - even now in this league. That's what logic says to me - i'm not knowledgable and expert in this matter but i think i dont need to know whole knowlegde from books to know this - to know something isn't right with this..

I have no potato PC and this game freezes everytime when i fight with large amount of abyss monsters, in lich boss fights, and abyss box - i dont even say anything about lich fights in abysses where i come to fight, nearly kill boss and my game freezes because of some reason (to much density of his spike skill? to much mobs on the screen? Man, you must think about it, not peoples from forum..) - before, in Perandus for example, this game was laggy as f*** where you fight with Perandus mobs. In large amount of time when Breach was released ppl saying them - "Hey guys, this game crashes and freezes, maybe do something with this?" and what "We try to solve all problems but now we are working on something else, more important".. Man i'm not blaming this people for anything. I really like this game, that's why i'm frustrate about this, because i can't play smoothly this game and I dont even need smooth gameplay c'mon.. - only because of that.
Ahh yea, I dont need stable frames even, I want to play this game without constans freezes, after this i must reboot game and jump again with hope my map isn't broken or removed from server... Really guys, i only want play this game without this whole problems every f****** league is released.

And I'm totally agree with guy who says things about items - this is next 'black whole' in this game..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info