Recent Serverside Performance Improvements and Super Stash Sale

My guild was working perfectly fine before and after the patch lol idk what everyone is talking about, i even deposited some uniques into my guild stash. However, the performance issues are far from fixed I'm sure. I'll test it out right now but I've been leveling the current character I have on AHC since at least dried lake while lagging the whole time and it's a miracle how i'm still alive now starting act 9 lol. Thanks RNGesus, no thanks GGG. Nothing I try helped me fix the lag and hopefully it will be gone now but ever since Abyss league started the lag has been absolute cancer for AHC and even other ppl on ASC and so on I bet. Like everyone else I have a very nice PC built to withstand crazy graphics overloads on PoE before Abyss and never lagged a single bit. Abyss league is the bane of PoE.
Msg me in game if u need build help :), 14k+ hours since 2014.
Given that earlier today my character stood stock still, without her even being hit and under Lockstep so no stun-locking should have been involved, and let mobs kill her twice within 5 minutes and despite the game saying my latency was in the 33-40ms range it seems that these improvements aren't having an impact on the issues I'm having. :-/
Last edited by Marikhen on Feb 1, 2018, 11:17:20 PM
Im actually very confused here. Is the league ending early? Only 2 weeks left on the supporter packs, so the league doesn't end in march now? RIP Seeker pack heh. Oh well maybe there will be something good next time.
Last edited by Sinxar on Feb 1, 2018, 11:13:58 PM
I've been experiencing pauses in the game, without high ping or losing frames, ever since the last update..
yeah dude fun stuff
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
I don't do much party play or trading; I would pay for a client side perma-SSF Legacy League with content and league-stone updates after each league. I would then be able to grind for anything I want, avoid character resets, and avoid the server issues. I would also be able to play any league live.
i just bought a map stash few hours before the maintenance :( makes me sad
RIP GUILDS.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
We no need Fragment Stash Tab, need Fragment Stash Tab move for Map Stash Tab!!
Fragment Stash Tab sucks, i am sorry :)
All Good weekend!
All we need now is the stun check to be removed from movement skills so that we can stop desyncing all the time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info