Xbox One 3.1.3 Patch Status

"
Righteous25 wrote:
Thanks for all the updates and transparency on fixes. Getting a map tab would rank #1 on QoL with the released trade filter as #2.

The only reason I bought an Xbox was for Path of Exile. Something about playing it on console instead of PC makes it perfect for me. I was a PlayStation only gamer since ps1 too. So while I was initially bummed it wasn’t coming to PlayStation, the Xbox controls became natural after hours and hours of PoE. Hope it’s fixed for this patch!

I'm very glad to hear you're enjoying the experience playing PoE on your Xbox.

We're hoping to as well. Should it not be ready for Patch 3.1.3 I will push to have a follow up patch ASAP when the bug is fixed. We're very sorry about the delay in getting this out on Xbox.

"
Will the next update have the performance optimisations to Xbox One servers as well?

Yes, the Xbox Patch includes the changes that are discussed in the news post.

Thank you for being so active for us console folk!

Honestly, the one thing I'm more eager to have introduced, even more than the map tab, is the ability to mark an entire tab as one price. I think the trade market would have much more activity if pricing items large amounts of items was easier. Is this fix coming in the near future?

Also, will the ability to highlight items in our own stash become available?

Thank you again for everything. I love both versions of the game. I'm so glad the company is growing.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"

Honestly, the one thing I'm more eager to have introduced, even more than the map tab, is the ability to mark an entire tab as one price. I think the trade market would have much more activity if pricing items large amounts of items was easier. Is this fix coming in the near future?

I don't have a date when this will be done as of right now, but it's on my shortlist.

"

This isn't very far away, though it still requires a bit of work. That being said, I'm hoping to have it ready for the launch of 3.2.0.

"
Thank you again for everything. I love both versions of the game. I'm so glad the company is growing.

I'm glad you're thoroughly enjoying the game, thank you for your support!
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"

I don't have a date when this will be done as of right now, but it's on my shortlist.

"

This isn't very far away, though it still requires a bit of work. That being said, I'm hoping to have it ready for the launch of 3.2.0.

"

Exciting news. You are doing an awesome work and i love were this is going. Any news on on the "price for entire tab" feature? not to exagerate, but would still suck a **** for it haha.

And also, recently i went in a sort of paranoia about my listings. Is there a timer for listed items or some sort of priority of listing for the trade market? i've seen some people talk in discord and since then i rename my tabs every day and re-price everything just so my items get "refreshed" on the market.

Is there something to this rumor or i just have bad luck selling items?
Thank you in advance for your answer and keep up the good work!
"
alinbandui1 wrote:
Exciting news. You are doing an awesome work and i love were this is going. Any news on on the "price for entire tab" feature?

No news just yet. It's on my hit-list of items to get done when the developers have time.

"
alinbandui1 wrote:
And also, recently i went in a sort of paranoia about my listings. Is there a timer for listed items or some sort of priority of listing for the trade market? i've seen some people talk in discord and since then i rename my tabs every day and re-price everything just so my items get "refreshed" on the market.

There is no such timer in place, once they're listed they will appear until you either remove them from the tab, sell them or make the tab in question private.
"
alinbandui1 wrote:
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"

"

"

Exciting news. You are doing an awesome work and i love were this is going. Any news on on the "price for entire tab" feature? not to exagerate, but would still suck a **** for it haha.

Is there something to this rumor or i just have bad luck selling items?
Thank you in advance for your answer and keep up the good work!

The rumours you are talking about are mentioned here:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2076372/page/1

Is there an approximate date when the patch will be released?
"
Fellmaus49 wrote:

Hey, the Xbox patch will be going live today at 1:00pm NZ, 4:00pm PST.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
Fellmaus49 wrote:

Awesome!!! Did the issues with the map tab get fixed in time or should we still expect it at a later date? Thanks for all you do!
"
PogoAttack wrote:
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
Fellmaus49 wrote:

Awesome!!! Did the issues with the map tab get fixed in time or should we still expect it at a later date? Thanks for all you do!

Unfortunately not. I'll be trying to have a follow up patch prepared as soon as it's been resolved.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info