Xbox One 3.1.3 Patch Status

Hello everyone,

As many of you know, the PC version of patch 3.1.3 went live last week. Internal testing of this patch is underway on Xbox. We have a few remaining issues to fix with the patch before it will be submitted to Microsoft. As it currently stands, we expect to be able to release the patch to the live realms mid next week.

This patch includes the improvements from the PC version of Patch 3.1.3, the new Fragment Tab, minor Xbox One bug fixes and the highly requested feature of accessing the Trade Market from your hideout! As for the Map Tab, we're currently testing this and have one remaining issue to fix. If this bug has been fixed it will also be included. More info to come soon!

This patch is now live.

Thank you all for your continued feedback and bug reports.
Last edited by Jeff_GGG on Jan 31, 2018, 11:46:16 PM
Last bumped on Feb 7, 2018, 1:47:00 AM
"
MxD54 wrote:
Nice ! We are getting closer to the "one week after pc patch" schedule and that's great ! Thanks for your hard work :)

We will continue to strive to hit the one week target.

"
Fellmaus49 wrote:
Glad to hear that.
I hope the bug in the Map Tab gets fixed quickly and the Map Tab will be included the patch.

We do as well, I'll post an update on this when I know more.

"
Thanks for keeping us in the loop (for being the entire loop on practical matters).

Interesting that the fragment tab is preceding the map tab on Xbox - the frag tab seemed to stir up quite the kerfuffle on the PC side, particularly from the "I didn't pay to see Fearless Freep and I expect to see Fearless Freep" ranks.

My hope is that the map tab will appear on super stash sale before the end of the abyss league on Xbox. It's a bit of a stretch, but here's hoping.

There are a few reasons why the Fragment Tab may precede the Map Tab. The developer who we needed to finish the Map Tab for Xbox was away for an extended holiday. Secondly, it's a feature that has required an extensive change to work properly on Xbox, whereas the Fragment Tab was straight forward. That being said we're still hoping to have the remaining issue fixed today so it can be included in Patch 3.1.3. I'll share more information on this as I have it.

"
Jauron wrote:
Thanks Jeff.

Anytime!
"
Righteous25 wrote:
Thanks for all the updates and transparency on fixes. Getting a map tab would rank #1 on QoL with the released trade filter as #2.

The only reason I bought an Xbox was for Path of Exile. Something about playing it on console instead of PC makes it perfect for me. I was a PlayStation only gamer since ps1 too. So while I was initially bummed it wasn’t coming to PlayStation, the Xbox controls became natural after hours and hours of PoE. Hope it’s fixed for this patch!

I'm very glad to hear you're enjoying the experience playing PoE on your Xbox.

We're hoping to as well. Should it not be ready for Patch 3.1.3 I will push to have a follow up patch ASAP when the bug is fixed. We're very sorry about the delay in getting this out on Xbox.

"
Will the next update have the performance optimisations to Xbox One servers as well?

Yes, the Xbox Patch includes the changes that are discussed in the news post.

"
Thank you for being so active for us console folk!

Honestly, the one thing I'm more eager to have introduced, even more than the map tab, is the ability to mark an entire tab as one price. I think the trade market would have much more activity if pricing items large amounts of items was easier. Is this fix coming in the near future?

I don't have a date when this will be done as of right now, but it's on my shortlist.

"
Also, will the ability to highlight items in our own stash become available?

This isn't very far away, though it still requires a bit of work. That being said, I'm hoping to have it ready for the launch of 3.2.0.

"
Thank you again for everything. I love both versions of the game. I'm so glad the company is growing.

I'm glad you're thoroughly enjoying the game, thank you for your support!
"
alinbandui1 wrote:
Exciting news. You are doing an awesome work and i love were this is going. Any news on on the "price for entire tab" feature?

No news just yet. It's on my hit-list of items to get done when the developers have time.

"
alinbandui1 wrote:
And also, recently i went in a sort of paranoia about my listings. Is there a timer for listed items or some sort of priority of listing for the trade market? i've seen some people talk in discord and since then i rename my tabs every day and re-price everything just so my items get "refreshed" on the market.

There is no such timer in place, once they're listed they will appear until you either remove them from the tab, sell them or make the tab in question private.
"
Fellmaus49 wrote:

Is there an approximate date when the patch will be released?

Hey, the Xbox patch will be going live today at 1:00pm NZ, 4:00pm PST.
"
PogoAttack wrote:
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
Fellmaus49 wrote:

Is there an approximate date when the patch will be released?

Hey, the Xbox patch will be going live today at 1:00pm NZ, 4:00pm PST.

Awesome!!! Did the issues with the map tab get fixed in time or should we still expect it at a later date? Thanks for all you do!

Unfortunately not. I'll be trying to have a follow up patch prepared as soon as it's been resolved.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info