Xbox One 3.1.3 Patch Status

Hello everyone,

As many of you know, the PC version of patch 3.1.3 went live last week. Internal testing of this patch is underway on Xbox. We have a few remaining issues to fix with the patch before it will be submitted to Microsoft. As it currently stands, we expect to be able to release the patch to the live realms mid next week.

This patch includes the improvements from the PC version of Patch 3.1.3, the new Fragment Tab, minor Xbox One bug fixes and the highly requested feature of accessing the Trade Market from your hideout! As for the Map Tab, we're currently testing this and have one remaining issue to fix. If this bug has been fixed it will also be included. More info to come soon!

This patch is now live.

Thank you all for your continued feedback and bug reports.
Last edited by Jeff_GGG on Jan 31, 2018, 11:46:16 PM
Last bumped on Feb 7, 2018, 1:47:00 AM
Nice ! We are getting closer to the "one week after pc patch" schedule and that's great ! Thanks for your hard work :)
Glad to hear that.
I hope the bug in the Map Tab gets fixed quickly and the Map Tab will be included the patch.
Thanks for keeping us in the loop (for being the entire loop on practical matters).

Interesting that the fragment tab is preceding the map tab on Xbox - the frag tab seemed to stir up quite the kerfuffle on the PC side, particularly from the "I didn't pay to see Fearless Freep and I expect to see Fearless Freep" ranks.

My hope is that the map tab will appear on super stash sale before the end of the abyss league on Xbox. It's a bit of a stretch, but here's hoping.

I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
Thanks Jeff.
"
MxD54 wrote:
Nice ! We are getting closer to the "one week after pc patch" schedule and that's great ! Thanks for your hard work :)

We will continue to strive to hit the one week target.

"
Fellmaus49 wrote:
Glad to hear that.
I hope the bug in the Map Tab gets fixed quickly and the Map Tab will be included the patch.

We do as well, I'll post an update on this when I know more.

"
Thanks for keeping us in the loop (for being the entire loop on practical matters).

Interesting that the fragment tab is preceding the map tab on Xbox - the frag tab seemed to stir up quite the kerfuffle on the PC side, particularly from the "I didn't pay to see Fearless Freep and I expect to see Fearless Freep" ranks.

My hope is that the map tab will appear on super stash sale before the end of the abyss league on Xbox. It's a bit of a stretch, but here's hoping.

There are a few reasons why the Fragment Tab may precede the Map Tab. The developer who we needed to finish the Map Tab for Xbox was away for an extended holiday. Secondly, it's a feature that has required an extensive change to work properly on Xbox, whereas the Fragment Tab was straight forward. That being said we're still hoping to have the remaining issue fixed today so it can be included in Patch 3.1.3. I'll share more information on this as I have it.

"
Jauron wrote:
Thanks Jeff.

Anytime!
Thanks for all the updates and transparency on fixes. Getting a map tab would rank #1 on QoL with the released trade filter as #2.

The only reason I bought an Xbox was for Path of Exile. Something about playing it on console instead of PC makes it perfect for me. I was a PlayStation only gamer since ps1 too. So while I was initially bummed it wasn’t coming to PlayStation, the Xbox controls became natural after hours and hours of PoE. Hope it’s fixed for this patch!
Awesome!
I think many could wait a couple of days for the Map Tab release :)
Last edited by FasterHarder on Feb 2, 2018, 2:12:45 AM
Jeff, for the love of god, please integrate the fragment tab inside the map tab. I would pay double price for this!
Will the next update have the performance optimisations to Xbox One servers as well?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info