[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
I don't fully understand how Cold Conduction allows this build to shock when there is no lightning damage on gear / tree anywhere. Am I missing something?

Cold Conduction used to make enemies you chill also be shocked. So whenever you inflicted a chill on an enemy it would also be inflicted with shock, regardless of whether or not you dealt any lightning damage.

Sadly this got nerfed this league and it doesn't work like that anymore.
So is this build working or no?
"

So is this build working or no?

Seems that the creater quit the league, so i think it do not work
Hello, im trying to follow the build but in the PoB there is like 8 link for Frost blade xd im a bit lost if someone can tell me a good 6L please <3
"
sectors wrote:
Hello, im trying to follow the build but in the PoB there is like 8 link for Frost blade xd im a bit lost if someone can tell me a good 6L please <3

I think you swap gems but there are other frost blades on this forum ;p
Cold Conduction for Cluster Jewels got gutted this league, don't be like me and buy it without reading it :(. If you get time, you might want to update that in the cluster jewel section. Thanks for the build guide, it's been fun otherwise.
Well, i played around with my char in 3.15 and made something like that.
https://pastebin.com/rA2Mt0Cq

Notes: to simulate a "budget" version i disabled cat agile and stealth, lethal pride and as a weapon set a Wasp Nest. May be other pieces of gear should be worser...
Also gem setup. +3 to crit gems and +40% effect of elusive on masteries seems to be interesting.

98% spell supression looks nice but i think we could use more then 13,5k eHP against physic and 43k against elemental damage. May be take block nodes instead?..
I probably won't be playing anything this league, and I haven't really been able to make a good version of the build so far. I have a possible tree and everything, but I'm honestly not happy with it at all.

Some stats that can be reached with not **too** expensive gear:
5.1k+ Life
84% Spell Suppression
76% Evade Chance
A little bit och block and dodge.

1.4M unbuffed DPS (No flasks or burst skills active)
4.8M DPS on full burst.

With awakened gems and insane gear, you can get 11m+ burst, but we are talking expensive stuff.

A few notes.
There are 2 workaround fixes for masteries that don't work added on the amulet. This is to simulate the 100% increased armour from body armour, and 15% increased aura effect from evasion and aura mastery.
It only says 68% evade chance, but that's because Wind Dancer is bugged in PoB somehow.
Gearing is pretty much the same as previously.

This PoB has all burst skills active.
https://pastebin.com/zyFAnQpN

Again, play at your own risk, I will not be paying much attention to what is happening this league, and have no guarantee how well this will work.

Don't panic.
Made some updates to the PoB. Guide not changed though, probably won't do that this league since I'm not playing myself. I'm a little bit more happy with this version.

New PoB for 3.16: https://pastebin.com/J9ipGNP2

This is with gear that I think is attainable for most players.

some notes and stats
Some stats:
88% evade
98% spell evasion
45% phys reduction (58% with lion's roar active)

1.4 million DPS with no burst skills and flasks up.
4.8 million DPS with burst skills and flasks up.

Some notes.
Stun immunity (when not been hit recently)
Chill immunity (with max frenzy charges)
Culling strike vs marked enemies
20% blind on crit

Pathing while leveling will need to be going bot side and then later respecced, just to get the 40% conversion from phys to cold from cold mastery.

Negatives:
Low HP pool. Effective health pretty good with the defenses, but still low HP. You can prioritize away some spell suppression to reach 5.2k+, but I think the spell suppression is more worth it.

The DPS is on the low side in my opinion, but you can reach 11m+ if you get good enough gear (we're talking 40+ exalts here though, so probably not reasonable for most players).

Don't panic.
Last edited by Fiver on Oct 23, 2021, 11:37:05 AM
I have this on standard so I respecced into the new tree and I must say I was surprised by how tanky it is. I tried it with bad mods and it worked well so I went to the mine at depth 500 and it works very well. 40K EV (standard so legacy flasks), 100% spell suppression and 25% block seem to work well together.

Damage on the other hand is not particularly good. Not terrible either but definitely not what it was before the 3.15 nerf.

The build tree has too much suppression. The Vectors have changed so they now grant suppression too. So that's 2 or 3 extra points, I suggest not taking quick step (-4 points) and taking a life node instead. With the extra nodes I took "From the shadows" which seems useless (dagger node) but the elusive effect is very strong.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info