[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Well, i have 131k 5link pob dps on 72 lvl with slayer version and you will have 169k with your gear and 5 link without Berserk. I'm done with slayer -_- Back to raider!
Last edited by Ixnayd on Jul 25, 2021, 6:44:36 AM
Hi, want to ask for opinion, I using one-handed sword cuz of I don't like the claw animation. is this viable ? I just tweaks some claw nodes to swords node ? is there will be large differences in dps of this build ?
"
_bonenuh wrote:
Hi, want to ask for opinion, I using one-handed sword cuz of I don't like the claw animation. is this viable ? I just tweaks some claw nodes to swords node ? is there will be large differences in dps of this build ?

DPS wise I don't think you will have issues, but you will suffer in survivality as you are going to lose the life leech from the claws. If you don't have another leech mechanic, you will definitely suffer.
Is there something that is a good replacement for rage?
Last edited by Notelok on Jul 29, 2021, 3:16:43 PM
"
Notelok wrote:
Is there something that is a good replacement for rage?

I use ice bite+ added cold. In pob its almost the same dps as with rage and without berserk active.
You talk about using Feral Fur for Aspect of the Cat. What do you use Aspect of the Cat on?
Last edited by R_P_III on Aug 11, 2021, 1:43:56 AM
So sad this build is abandoned
This build still lives. but i reccommend swapping onslaught nodes for phasing ones. Yes, you lose eve nmore dps, but holy shit you get tanky AF. get ailment immunity to ignore a lot of remnants and with about 5.5k hp and windancer, is really hard to get killed. I just tickled tier 15 Olroth to death and he hit me like 3 times.

some takes on what i have noticed this far in the league:

shaper's touch can be upgraded (very late game) to a +1 frenzy crusader mod + strike skills hit 2 adyacent enemies (hunter elevated), making ancestral call unnecessary for mapping and allowing you to shotgun bosses using hydrosphere, that way you get a melee hit and a icy projectyle on single target. Non elevated hunter mod is +1, wich get the same boss dps, but clears a little worse, for a huge price discount. Ideally you craft life, and reroll suffixes with harvest as much as needed.

if you need it, you can craft lucky crit while focused on belt, and maybe shock nearby enemies while focused on a ring.

marks use mana, but its no big deal.

crit cluster jewells seem pretty good, might make them work after finishing some crafts.

enduring mana flask of acceleration is pretty good if you need mana.
I don't fully understand how Cold Conduction allows this build to shock when there is no lightning damage on gear / tree anywhere. Am I missing something?
seems like the pob is broken.
can you maybe reupload for 3.15?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info