[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
Karathis wrote:
hey ive been thinking of maybe starting this build, however id like to know if the 'not tanky' part is like deadeye squishy or can it actually take a hit? thanks

Personally I found this build really good if you already have some exalt to spend on.

I Played Ice shot deadeye (first build of this league) ~3.5k hp.
I feel really more tanky than the deadeye (maybe it's because I spent all my money on it)

I started with a stuff for 18 exa (when the change was 160c) with a 400dps claw and the starkonjas with the enchant, every else all together should be 1 exa even less (shaper ring : up the res, give hp/ belt: an old belt who give some hp, res and dmg/gloves : rare who give frenzy charge + dmg + hp).

4.2k hp, 75% elemental res, you still get oneshot by a ramdom hit on metamorph (too much things to see something), and can do elder + shaper when I got the pandemonius and the shaper toouch with frenzy charge (up to 4.6-4.7k hp)

So, just be careful on boss, you can take some hit but just dodge when you see a big AoE.

the buff given by totem is really insane if you want to kill them before their first action.
Last edited by Mastiis on Feb 10, 2020, 6:03:19 PM
"
Karathis wrote:
hey ive been thinking of maybe starting this build, however id like to know if the 'not tanky' part is like deadeye squishy or can it actually take a hit? thanks

Every now and then you will get wrecked by stuff, but most of the time you are fine. Some things can be nasty though.
Be sure to avoid stuff like lightning mirages and volatile flamebloods etc.

I facetank the guardians/conquerors. I could probably facetank Sirus normal attack, but why bother when its so easy to dodge.
Spells are something you need to watch out for. Don't get hit by shaper balls and stuff like that. I mean, those are things you should be dodging pretty much no matter what you play though.

You get it.

I save all my previous streams, so if you want to see how it looks when I play you can just check previous videos on my twitch.

Don't panic.
reason i am asking is because my characters struggle at 350 depth in delve because either damage or they get 1 tapped even through their defensive layers. ive tried this build last league but bricked cause of lack of knowledge and want to try again
"
Karathis wrote:
reason i am asking is because my characters struggle at 350 depth in delve because either damage or they get 1 tapped even through their defensive layers. ive tried this build last league but bricked cause of lack of knowledge and want to try again

I am currently at around 400, but I do get killed really fast if they hit me. Luckily evasion+dodge+freeze+fast movespeed usually stops that from happening that often.

I killed Aul at 376, Krugal at 378, and Architect at 380.

But it's easy to die if I don't stay on my toes. I'm gonna see how far I can take this build in delve. Planned on starting a lot earlier this league, but just haven't gotten around to it.

I'll try to help out as much as I can if you do decide to play the build.

Don't panic.
<3
thank you that would be amazing. though im kind of a noob and still trying to figure out what would be the best course of action to try and achieve my league goals and pretty much clueless what builds should make it easier for me :p
Last edited by Karathis on Feb 11, 2020, 7:43:42 AM
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
<3

<3 :p

Don't panic.
Down to 300ish delve was easy, after that you have to start paying attention to mods. Those double/triple added damage zones will get you one shot if they hit you for sure.

I managed to get myself a HH for the first time ever this league and it helps enormously in delve as there are alot of rares in most encounters to keep your stacks up. I still make it mostly because I do enough damage to 1 shot everything before it has a chance to hit me. If it does hit you it hurts.

But yea around 400 I "gave up" and started going sideways around the 350ish line, if you pick and chose zones you could make it further down for sure but to me it just wasnt worth the trouble anymore as theres just too many zones with really nasty mods from there on out.
"
Fencatffxi wrote:
Down to 300ish delve was easy, after that you have to start paying attention to mods. Those double/triple added damage zones will get you one shot if they hit you for sure.

I managed to get myself a HH for the first time ever this league and it helps enormously in delve as there are alot of rares in most encounters to keep your stacks up. I still make it mostly because I do enough damage to 1 shot everything before it has a chance to hit me. If it does hit you it hurts.

But yea around 400 I "gave up" and started going sideways around the 350ish line, if you pick and chose zones you could make it further down for sure but to me it just wasnt worth the trouble anymore as theres just too many zones with really nasty mods from there on out.

yes definitely some zone are really tough, and tbf i didnt even look at them most of the time untill i ripped 5 times in 1 single path. and then i saw some disgusting mods 320% crit chance, 40% crit multi, 12% ele pen, 100% as extra fire damage in 1 zone. and just that on depth 350.

people told me to set personal goals to keep interest in the game and 400 depth is one of my goals since i love delving and in previous league ive never gotten further than 150.
Last edited by Karathis on Feb 12, 2020, 3:55:22 AM
"
Karathis wrote:
"
Fencatffxi wrote:

yes definitely some zone are really tough, and tbf i didnt even look at them most of the time untill i ripped 5 times in 1 single path. and then i saw some disgusting mods 320% crit chance, 40% crit multi, 12% ele pen, 100% as extra fire damage in 1 zone. and just that on depth 350.

people told me to set personal goals to keep interest in the game and 400 depth is one of my goals since i love delving and in previous league ive never gotten further than 150.

If you pick and chose what paths you take 400 will be possible for sure. Just dont be afraid to go around zones with nasty mods.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info