[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Maybe it depends on gear/tree because with my PoB (which does have some differences from the guide like not using Rage) Hypothermia is always better than awakened cold.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
I am currently using Awakened Added Cold, but I haven't noticed much of a difference to be honest.
The advantage with added cold is that the stats you get from it isn't conditional. Targets don't have to be chilled for it to work, like they do with Hypothermia.
I don't think this is an issue though, since we pretty much do chill everything everything anyway. I do think Awakened Added Cold is better because of this though.

Don't panic.
-

Don't panic.
Last edited by Fiver on Feb 27, 2020, 1:30:51 PM
I will be starting my stream in about 10 minutes. If you need help with anything or just want to hang out, feel free to stop by. :)

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
I really appreciate the build patchnotes. Lots of effort there, thanks a lot.
As we're nearing the end of the league, I feel that I am done with it. I don't plan on streaming anything over the next week or so. I will of course stream again around league-start.
I plan on making a video on leveling before that, and I will make changes to the guide as we get more information on changes.

See you guys around league start! :)

Don't panic.
Hey...

So i actualy want to start the new Season with Frost Blades.
I tested it w/o loom gear and it kinda feels nice after the 2nd Lab.
I take the Guide you wrote up as Blueprint and add or change my own Stuff along the way. But why are you using Rage ? Isn't Ice Bite Support the way to go ? In Maps Rage might be a tad bit better cause you can actually maintain the Stacks and use them with Berserk. But against not push over Stuff you actually lack the Crave the Slaughter to get Stacks quick or am i missing the big picture ?
Last edited by Pipzos on Mar 5, 2020, 11:35:44 AM
The list of new notables is out.

Are there any that cought your eye as worth incorperating into the build?
"
Jangri wrote:
The list of new notables is out.

Are there any that cought your eye as worth incorperating into the build?

There are a lot of ones. Most of them are probably not worth getting too many points for.

But some of the ones that stand out to me are these:

Corrosive Elements
Blanketed Snow
Cold Conduction
Stormrider
Master of Fear

All of them are pretty cool depending on current gear etc.

Getting Cold Conduction together with Stormrider would be insane.
Having shock would be incredibly powerful, and together with stormrider you would get 50% increased dmg versus shocked+chilled enemies, and also power charges (You will get power charges either way though if you have farrul's fur + aspect of the cat).

Master of Fear is pretty cool if you don't have intimidate from somewhere else (lethal pride or tombfist), but ideally you want to get one of those at some point anyway.

Blanketed Snow because damage penetration is super strong.

Corrosive elements would get rid of the need for frost bomb/wave of conviction, which would free up 2 skill slots.

There are probably lots of others that I haven't noticed, but I'm gonna look through them more thoroughly over the coming days.

Don't panic.
Thanks a very good overview.

"
Fiver wrote:

All of them are pretty cool depending on current gear etc.

Getting Cold Conduction together with Stormrider would be insane.
Having shock would be incredibly powerful, and together with stormrider you would get 50% increased dmg versus shocked+chilled enemies, and also power charges (You will get power charges either way though if you have farrul's fur + aspect of the cat).

Are you sure it's 50% dmg? It's 25% cold and 25% lightn. and I dont see us converting from lightn. dmg. have I missed something?

Anyway, this looks like a better starting build cuz it doesn't need any of the new stuff to be awesome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info