[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Profil is set to public, poe site is lagging as hell. Could take a moment.

In Soul Raker will be mine next Skill Point.
"
cavec wrote:
What are your thoughts on using the White Wind as a budget item until saving up enough for the Lycosidae? I haven't played in a few years so i'm not up to speed on new uniques, but I noticed that one provides a significant amount of flat & % cold damage. I also noticed that the Lycosidae is a pretty decent amount of c, while the white wind is like an alch. In the Beastiary league atleast.

Well it probably works, but I would never use that over
bloodseeker + great old one's ward or bloodseeker + wasp nest / ornament.

It doesn't do enough damage to make it better than great old one's ward imo.
And it does less damage than blood + wasp/ornament, no matter how you use it.

Don't panic.
"
Ellyssia wrote:

I ran about with 2 mana flasks until about level 60, that was even with the claw leech node, you'll find as your damage increases the issue disappears.

Blood magic linked to your Whirling Blades, Fortify, Faster Attacks can be quite useful when levelling, I think I still have that set up in my gloves!
"
lacal wrote:
"
Ellyssia wrote:

I ran about with 2 mana flasks until about level 60, that was even with the claw leech node, you'll find as your damage increases the issue disappears.

Blood magic linked to your Whirling Blades, Fortify, Faster Attacks can be quite useful when levelling, I think I still have that set up in my gloves!

I prefer using reduced mana cost gem instead of blood magic, but I guess that works.
I still use that setup btw.

Don't panic.
"

Challengeslacal wrote:

I´va got the point now in Soul Raker and it helped a lot. I tested it without Paua Ring and my Mana is not going down.

Sometimes the answer is so near, that u lost them
Last edited by Ellyssia on Mar 7, 2018, 9:19:36 AM
why not use added cold damage sup instead of ice bite? It give's a lot dps, could you elaborate? Ty for this guide man, good job.
Think I managed to make it public now. Got myself the boots and the rat's nest and things are exploding left and right. Resistances is a pain tho, removing any of my crappy gear now put's me below max res :P

How long does the bloodseeker work well enough and when do I start looking for a better yellow claw?
"
Fiver wrote:
"
lacal wrote:
"
Ellyssia wrote:

I prefer using reduced mana cost gem instead of blood magic, but I guess that works.
I still use that setup btw.

I've had a productive day at work and managed to clear out my currency tab with some of the uniques in your guide :)

I've had to drop Blood magic now as I run the Whirling Blades links in my gloves, and obv the Abyssal jewel needs a space - I don't have any room to run another 4 link with the reduced mana gem as I think I've pretty much followed your gem links guide verbatim.
Last edited by lacal on Mar 7, 2018, 11:11:03 AM
"
dunabird wrote:
why not use added cold damage sup instead of ice bite? It give's a lot dps, could you elaborate? Ty for this guide man, good job.

Added cold does give a lot of damage, but it can't compare to ice bite when you are stacking frenzy charges.

A lvl 20 added cold damage does 169 - 254 cold damage to attacks

A level 20 Ice bite gives you
69 - 103 cold damage to attacks
But Ice bite also gives you 15 - 23 cold damage to attacks per frenzy charge.
With 8 frenzy charges thats 120 - 185

If we add that up, we get 189 - 287 from Ice Bite.

And then we also get a bunch of other stuff, like extra chance to freeze & frenzy charge generation.

Don't panic.
"
sunefication wrote:
Think I managed to make it public now. Got myself the boots and the rat's nest and things are exploding left and right. Resistances is a pain tho, removing any of my crappy gear now put's me below max res :P

How long does the bloodseeker work well enough and when do I start looking for a better yellow claw?

I've killed Shaper, red Elder, Uber Itzaro and Uber Atziri with bloodseeker. So you can use it as long as you want. Find a better rare when your other things are in order. :)

Don't panic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info