[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
Scicon wrote:
Great guide Fiver! I've used this to get to 82 in the league so far and it works fantastic for both map clearing and boss killing. I think the page 1 guide could use a few updates that seem to be sprinkled in on some of the following forum posts/questions you've answered. The flask breakdown you just posted helped me boost my dps by ALOT more. Thanks again!

Yeah there are a lot of things to update. I'll try to find time for it. :)

Glad you enjoy the build!

Don't panic.
"
prox711 wrote:
hello mr, this small modification to the bottom right of the skill tree raises your life % from 170 to 173 at the cost of nothing: https://pastebin.com/A3FeHK7P
tnx for the build, good fun

From what I can see thats a cost of 1 extra passive point for 4% more life, doesnt seem like a good investment.
I did something similar last league, got to lvl 95, raider, abyssus but with perfect form, that shit saves you so much, also with 2 ToA, since according to PoB i needed a claw with more than 400Edps to get a minor boost so.....wasnt worth it imo, but nice guide

Also id rather use pandemonius amulet, that shit is crazy for FB
Last edited by Seymowr on Mar 6, 2018, 4:40:52 PM
Hey man, nice build. Really enjoying it so far :D I am using a yriels w rhoa right now as I happened to get one lol. I know lower es and res than rare piece but geez it makes you fast.
which flask do you replace if you had a taste of hate?
I have made this build as league starter and I am loving it so far,
I am starting to have some issues killing high life mobs, I suppose due to my weapons (2x Ewar's Mirage).

I have been rushing life nodes, think I should start getting some claw nodes and swap my weapons for a pair of claws? I dont want to spend the few chaos I got into a pair of claws I will end up not using so I'd rather ask in forums.

My current character if anyone is interested in reviewing :P https://pastebin.com/aFxDXiV6

What are your thoughts on using the White Wind as a budget item until saving up enough for the Lycosidae? I haven't played in a few years so i'm not up to speed on new uniques, but I noticed that one provides a significant amount of flat & % cold damage. I also noticed that the Lycosidae is a pretty decent amount of c, while the white wind is like an alch. In the Beastiary league atleast.
I'm playing this build and loving it so far, thanks a lot. I'm just destroying every pack of mobs.

However i have some trouble with single target (even with ruthless) cause i lack mana (even with attack damage mana leeg on gloves) and it's kinda slow only on single target.

Any ideas on how to fix that ?
"
which flask do you replace if you had a taste of hate?

Overflowing chalice.

I think the best setup would be Diamond w/ freeze - atziri - taste of hate - lions roar - health w/ bleed.

Don't panic.
"
Gowgow wrote:
I'm playing this build and loving it so far, thanks a lot. I'm just destroying every pack of mobs.

However i have some trouble with single target (even with ruthless) cause i lack mana (even with attack damage mana leeg on gloves) and it's kinda slow only on single target.

Any ideas on how to fix that ?

I’ll have a look at your passive tree when I get home from work, but it sounds weird. Mana has never been an issue when I’ve played this.
The single target is tricky though. When you get to a certain point in your gear, it no longer becomes a problem, but I do agree that it could be higher. After I had played the build for a week or so, I never had an issue with it, even against shaper. Others have mentioned using molten strike, but I’ve never really liked that.
Unfortunately my answer is that it will improve as your dps improves.

Don't panic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info