[Guide] What a macro is allowed to do in Path of Exile

hi are stuff like custom globe girl overlayout image allowed? so this is a windows software witch puts an image over the screen

no im not useing this
"
dvasan wrote:
hi are stuff like custom globe girl overlayout image allowed? so this is a windows software witch puts an image over the screen

As long as it is only an overlay, and does not modify or interact with the actual client itself, it is not against the ToU.
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
"
dvasan wrote:

As long as it is only an overlay, and does not modify or interact with the actual client itself, it is not against the ToU.

thank you
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2237847/page/1#p15892035

"manually controlled"

interesting
"
Somniad wrote:
"manually controlled"

Well of course. Anything not manually controlled is effectively a miniature bot program.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Any macro that is 1 One 1 One action is ok from what i'm aware from everything I have read. They just don't like multiple actions off 1 button press such as all 5 potions sort of thing. They dont want cheating but they seem ok with a simple rebinding of actions.
can 6 linking without a loop in place be permitted? I mean by making it a single action where the middle mouse wheel treats itself with a shift left click by scrolling up or down. Feels easy to put together
Last edited by Bolthouse on Nov 7, 2018, 3:29:59 AM
Writing this as more of a 'note to self' than anything, but I'm thinking of making the first post a short list of bullet points of things allowed, another of those not allowed, then following up with the more specific questions (and sources) in subsequent posts.

Certainly interested in feedback if anyone cares one way or the other!
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
I have an idea to make a macro that will be in a single click in your inventory, put the item in the appropriate tab of your stash. Does such a tool is allowed?
I suck with macros so I am sorry if I missed this being answered.

I want to make a macro that just spams PhaseRun continuously essentially a continually press of the E key for me , so I don't have to keep pressing it a trillion times.

It wouldn't be on a timer just a continual press of that key. Similar to the numlock trick in Diablo 3.

Is this allowed?
You know it takes to farm? It takes BRASS BALLS to farm items and currency. Go and do likewise gents. Currency is out there. You pick it up, it's yours. You don't, I got no sympathy for you.
A.B.F. --- Always Be Farming
Last edited by jadenharrow on Mar 12, 2019, 7:54:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info