[3.7] Bashtart's Frost Blades Trickster * Oni-Goroshi * Insane Speed & Millions DPS with BF!

"
Gewe wrote:
What would you guys say is the best 6 link with Molten strike for the best single target dmg?
Currently using:
[R] Molten strike
[R] Multistrike
[R] Elemental damage with attacks
[R] Melee physical damage
[B] Concentrated effect
[B] Increased critical damage

just calculate it on PoB but while calculating select molten balls' damage or you are gonna calculate your melee hit damage you want your molten balls to do damage so there might be better choices than melee psy damage i'm using psy proj attac damage support cuz it boosts my molten ball dps a lot just use PoB play around it. you won't regret.
Could anyone list me cons and pros of playing molten strike version and blade flurry? I prefer playing with molten strike, but if blade flurry is better i will try it then. what do u think?
"
bashtart wrote:

From my testing I feel TPF is BiS for this build. At least for the defense...

What is the state for this build ATM ? I saw you remove iron reflex and get acrobatics. I am not sure about this (i feel keep iron reflex is better).

But i agree with constitution and all nodes around it. For end game this is good choice with TPF or kaom's.
Last edited by Rhilnix on Mar 25, 2018, 7:18:24 AM
just tried hydra, chimera and went for shaper. hydra went so smooth just destroyed him. chimera was kinda harder(even harder then shaper for me) died once to chaos damage add stood in chaos but im not very experienced with this fight so i guess it is ok. shaper was rly easy i died twice but they were my own fault i died twice to beams so shoot me :D. otherwise you can facetank everything damage was very nice so yeah with the Perfect Form and Acrobatics you are able to kill all content easily. thx for the guide again Bashtart!

ps:i got a shitty starforge from shaper but it is still a starforge right? :D
Last edited by batuhansuta on Mar 25, 2018, 7:31:34 AM
"
bashtart wrote:
"
gudvinka wrote:
I've almost got 8lvl (95%) on my 3 scion's character to farm Oni-Goroshi. I got 4 other unique, /played on each ~5h and still didn't drop sword. Is it ok? Or I'm doing something wrong?

Hi no... unfortunately GGG just made the drop chance of Oni very unpredictable.

"
Imperatum wrote:
"
Rhilnix wrote:
I am not sure about buy or no kaom's, belly/perfect form with at last 5L seem really better. More aura (with enlighten) and defense setup (curse on hit).

Kaom give you a lots of HP, but you have to take into account that you need a lots of strength to equip it. IMHO i think the belly would be better for this build.

From my testing I feel TPF is BiS for this build. At least for the defense...

"
Gewe wrote:
What would you guys say is the best 6 link with Molten strike for the best single target dmg?
Currently using:
[R] Molten strike
[R] Multistrike
[R] Elemental damage with attacks
[R] Melee physical damage
[B] Concentrated effect
[B] Increased critical damage

I run TPF so I got 3R 2G 1B so I use following setup... not sure about vile toxins... maybe I change that to something else.

you can try physical projectile damage support instead of vile toxins colours are the same and it is a really good dps boost.
"
gudvinka wrote:
I've almost got 8lvl (95%) on my 3 scion's character to farm Oni-Goroshi. I got 4 other unique, /played on each ~5h and still didn't drop sword. Is it ok? Or I'm doing something wrong?

It took me 20h active farming (no downtime) to get my first Oni, then i got lucky and got no 2 an hour later.
"
Zeelian wrote:
"
gudvinka wrote:

It took me 20h active farming (no downtime) to get my first Oni, then i got lucky and got no 2 an hour later.

Me too take 20 fucking hours to farm it (2 marauder 1scion 1 duellist) painfull in the ass the uber spawn with my marauder 30 minutes to kill hillock with 1 billion zombies. fml
"
batuhansuta wrote:
just tried hydra, chimera and went for shaper. hydra went so smooth just destroyed him. chimera was kinda harder(even harder then shaper for me) died once to chaos damage add stood in chaos but im not very experienced with this fight so i guess it is ok. shaper was rly easy i died twice but they were my own fault i died twice to beams so shoot me :D. otherwise you can facetank everything damage was very nice so yeah with the Perfect Form and Acrobatics you are able to kill all content easily. thx for the guide again Bashtart!

Would you have any videos of those fights? I really want to see how to build performs...

And is anyone farming uberlab with the build? How is it?
"
lucastb wrote:
"
batuhansuta wrote:

Would you have any videos of those fights? I really want to see how to build performs...

And is anyone farming uberlab with the build? How is it?

Hi, I made a new video guide for 3.2 ... there you also find some gameplay and bossfights:

>>> BRAND NEW: VIDEO GUIDE for 3.2! <<<

Btw. I also updated the Guide and the Molten Strike & The Perfect Form is now the new standard version of this build because I think it is just stronger, faster and overall better!
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Should I change my kaoms heart for perfect form and blade flurry for molten strike?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info