[3.7] Bashtart's Frost Blades Trickster * Oni-Goroshi * Insane Speed & Millions DPS with BF!

I used the "at least one red" at vorici.I thought i will never colour it with this method but a friend said that is the cheapest way.And i could do it with 500 chromatic.Dunno if i was lucky or not.
Next upgrade in my build, aspect of the spider mod on my ring.Another dps and defense boost.Works quite well.
"
slicchabib wrote:
I used the "at least one red" at vorici.I thought i will never colour it with this method but a friend said that is the cheapest way.And i could do it with 500 chromatic.Dunno if i was lucky or not.
Next upgrade in my build, aspect of the spider mod on my ring.Another dps and defense boost.Works quite well.

i did with the same method yet mine took a lot less like 200 chromes or so. you can check what is best method to colour from vorici calculator(google it) it helps a lot.
I have a few questions for bashtart or anyone that wants to give their opinion.

1. First of all which boots, helmet and gloves enchants do we want to go for?

I feel like for boots you would want something defensive but i'm not sure which one..

For helmet i see people go with the 150% ice golem one. Is there any other?

For gloves I have no clue

For me bosses is really only the big obstacle and sometimes packs on higher tiers

2. Which one is the best
The Perfect Form Zodiac Leather

50% increased Evasion Rating
+78 to maximum Life
7% increased Dexterity

vs

46% increased Evasion Rating
+69 to maximum Life
9% increased Dexterity

I wonder how much value the % dex has that's why im not sure which one.. I want to not regret 6L one and then realize the other is better

3. How much does Poacher's mark on ring actually help on boss fights? Does it let you face tank it more than if you wouldn't have it? Cuz it's hard to find a decent ring with PM on it that isn't like 10 exalts

4. Which resistances is the best to be highest/lowest with the perfect zodiac armour? Or does it really not matter too much?
Last edited by Spliffor on Mar 26, 2018, 9:03:22 AM
Does changing to TPF and going full evasion increase the chance of getting 1-shotted alot?
I'm thinking about switching if it's better than the kaoms-setup but i've had bad experience in the past with evasion based builds while having below 6k hp. :p
Last edited by Gewe on Mar 26, 2018, 10:50:18 AM
So I've never done a wise oak build before, nor had an item like The Perfect Form, so I'm not sure what to do about resists.

It says to leave fire uncapped and lowest in your guide while having light and cold similar. Should light and cold be capped? How much lower than cap should fire have? Isn't walking around with uncap resists make you take WAY more damage, not to mention that we lose a lot of hp from no kaoms? So basically need to push flask button every 2 secs to survive?
"
Spliffor wrote:
I have a few questions for bashtart or anyone that wants to give their opinion.

1. First of all which boots, helmet and gloves enchants do we want to go for?

I feel like for boots you would want something defensive but i'm not sure which one..

For helmet i see people go with the 150% ice golem one. Is there any other?

For gloves I have no clue

For me bosses is really only the big obstacle and sometimes packs on higher tiers

2. Which one is the best
The Perfect Form Zodiac Leather

50% increased Evasion Rating
+78 to maximum Life
7% increased Dexterity

vs

46% increased Evasion Rating
+69 to maximum Life
9% increased Dexterity

I wonder how much value the % dex has that's why im not sure which one.. I want to not regret 6L one and then realize the other is better

3. How much does Poacher's mark on ring actually help on boss fights? Does it let you face tank it more than if you wouldn't have it? Cuz it's hard to find a decent ring with PM on it that isn't like 10 exalts

4. Which resistances is the best to be highest/lowest with the perfect zodiac armour? Or does it really not matter too much?

1. Enchantments:
Gloves: corrupted gloves with temporal / elemental weakness on hit, or some enchantment... does not really matter to much I guess
Boots: Attack & cast speed, adds % damage to attack, life leech, reggen are decent options imo.
Helmet: Increased Effect of Golem buff is a good alrounder, if you want to go full single target dps go with 3 addtional molten strike projectiles.

2. Priority for TPF imo is life, increased evasion and lastly inc. dex.

3. It helps quit a bit but you also can get only like 20 life on hit only.

4. I dont understand this question.

"
Gewe wrote:
Does changing to TPF and going full evasion increase the chance of getting 1-shotted alot?
I'm thinking about switching if it's better than the kaoms-setup but i've had bad experience in the past with evasion based builds while having below 6k hp. :p

I feel it is much tankier than life based defense. I try to explain the mechanics. I really feel this build version is maybe the strongest build I have ever played.

Defense Mechanics:
The first line of defense is the cold damage which freezes most enemies before the evan hit us. After that we have a powerful evasion / dogde damage avoidance layer. This layer normally always prefents that we get hit more than once in short time. And our last line of defense is strong damage mitgation with Arctic Armour (13% physical and fire damage reduction) and pantheons Solaris (6% physical damage reduction if only 1 enemey is nearby, 8% elemental damage reduction,...) & Tukohama (up to 8% physical damage reduction).

"
broseidon07 wrote:
So I've never done a wise oak build before, nor had an item like The Perfect Form, so I'm not sure what to do about resists.

It says to leave fire uncapped and lowest in your guide while having light and cold similar. Should light and cold be capped? How much lower than cap should fire have? Isn't walking around with uncap resists make you take WAY more damage, not to mention that we lose a lot of hp from no kaoms? So basically need to push flask button every 2 secs to survive?

I think you did understand this flask wrong... the goal is to cap all your resistances at exakt the same level because then you would get damage reduction and penetration to all elements.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Mar 26, 2018, 2:19:59 PM
"
bashtart wrote:

I think, like me, this dude has probably never used a wise oak build before, and also TPF says it gives you increased evasion for your uncapped cold resists.

Can someone explain to both of us if we should cap our resists, and if not, what value they should roughly be at, when we also use the wise oak flask like OP does? Because I'm confused too.
"
broseidon07 wrote:
"
bashtart wrote:

I think, like me, this dude has probably never used a wise oak build before, and also TPF says it gives you increased evasion for your uncapped cold resists.

Can someone explain to both of us if we should cap our resists, and if not, what value they should roughly be at, when we also use the wise oak flask like OP does? Because I'm confused too.

Okay now I understand... the wording sucks a bit... uncapped elemental resistances means the resistances after you cap your resistance. So if you have 85% cold resistances (cap = 75%)...10% is the uncapped reistances.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
bashtart wrote:

Defense Mechanics:
The first line of defense is the cold damage which freezes most enemies before the evan hit us. After that we have a powerful evasion / dogde damage avoidance layer. This layer normally always prefents that we get hit more than once in short time. And our last line of defense is strong damage mitgation with Arctic Armour (13% physical and fire damage reduction) and pantheons Solaris (6% physical damage reduction if only 1 enemey is nearby, 8% elemental damage reduction,...) & Tukohama (up to 8% physical damage reduction).

Thx, i'm gonna try it out :)
I'm also gonna try to figure out if there is a good way to keep the weapon-swap oni with MS and use the TPF 6 sockets for something else.

Last edited by Gewe on Mar 26, 2018, 2:56:48 PM
Hey

Been trying out the new "version" of this build and actually like it a lot, even better than the previous one I gave up upon but I spent solid 3 hours today and bought a lot of good stuff IMO(Please check my character, feel free to give me tips to improve).

I do however have a question regarding my resistance: With out Wise Oak activated it's

Fire: 75
Cold: 47
Lightning: 34
Chaos: -60

Activated:
(118)
(82)
(69)

Currently I am using these boots:
https://imgur.com/a/I30fA

Thinking to switch to these from another build where I get better resistance but I don't know if I should do it cuz of the increased movement from the current shoes?:
https://imgur.com/a/SEzQ7

Wise Oak activated with the shoes I am thinking to switch to, would you switch is my question?
(113)
(84)
(96)

And noticed in the new build video you switched out a flask to another one?
Last edited by hardujuu on Mar 26, 2018, 3:43:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info