[3.7] Bashtart's Frost Blades Trickster * Oni-Goroshi * Insane Speed & Millions DPS with BF!

"
Gewe wrote:
"
batuhansuta wrote:
tried minotaur, just facetanked and he melted like in 3-4 seconds(arctic armour helps a lot psy damage reduction).Later i tried phoenix it was a bit harder but boss mods were kinda deadly and map had temporal chains couldn't keep my warding flask up all the time and i just died once.Feelsgoodman. it feels like super saiyan mode on after swapping to evasion. damage keeps up eventually with just oni goroshi and harness the void so get all defence you can.

How do you kill minotaur in 3-4 seconds with your current gear?

i just did idk what are you trying to imply but i had 110k x7 molten strike balls calculated on pob against shaper/guardian that makes 750~k dps roughly ? isn't that enough mate ? also 200k damage from melee hits and ancestrall protector also contributes.. so yeah i killed him in like 3-4 seconds
"
batuhansuta wrote:
"
Gewe wrote:
"
batuhansuta wrote:
tried minotaur, just facetanked and he melted like in 3-4 seconds(arctic armour helps a lot psy damage reduction).Later i tried phoenix it was a bit harder but boss mods were kinda deadly and map had temporal chains couldn't keep my warding flask up all the time and i just died once.Feelsgoodman. it feels like super saiyan mode on after swapping to evasion. damage keeps up eventually with just oni goroshi and harness the void so get all defence you can.

How do you kill minotaur in 3-4 seconds with your current gear?

i just did idk what are you trying to imply but i had 110k x7 molten strike balls calculated on pob against shaper/guardian that makes 750~k dps roughly ? isn't that enough mate ? also 200k damage from melee hits and ancestrall protector also contributes.. so yeah i killed him in like 3-4 seconds

Nice, im struggling a bit thats why but i guess that's because I cant facetank him.
I'll swap around and try using a zodiac form with arctic armour :) Thx.
this build is probly not meant to facetank anything but i'm able to tank it cuz arctic armour mitigates %13 psy damage if i'm not wrong.so some regen while standing still from pantheon and evasion ofcourse. just play around a bit with your character your items are so good you will find optimal ones don't concentrate on too much dps if you stay alive you do damage eventually :D

edit: i wanna try shaper as soon as i get the fragments don't wanna spend so much chaos on them buy just buying.
Last edited by batuhansuta on Mar 23, 2018, 8:52:51 AM
"
batuhansuta wrote:
this build is probly not meant to facetank anything but i'm able to tank it cuz arctic armour mitigates %13 psy damage if i'm not wrong.so some regen while standing still from pantheon and evasion ofcourse. just play around a bit with your character your items are so good you will find optimal ones don't concentrate on too much dps if you stay alive you do damage eventually :D

edit: i wanna try shaper as soon as i get the fragments don't wanna spend so much chaos on them buy just buying.

Last season shaper was for me much easier than Minotaur ;)
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
batuhansuta wrote:
actually this build is not squish as you guys say. i'm able to run all maps including t14-15 (haven't tried guardians and shaper yet) with 5.7k hp and using a perfect form 6L with molten strike on it. i swapped iron reflexes into acrobatics and get a rare evasion boots. as long as i avoid 1 shot mechanics and keeping flask up(not so hard at all with chalice) almost nothing can kill me.

ps: i'm not running purity of fire.

I swaped to acrobatics like u and must say its feels smoother and i dont die so often anymore. But i still need to try out how it is with the perfect form bc im using a kaoms heart atm. Moreover i want to ask u wich auras do u use?
"
astroteemo wrote:
"
batuhansuta wrote:
actually this build is not squish as you guys say. i'm able to run all maps including t14-15 (haven't tried guardians and shaper yet) with 5.7k hp and using a perfect form 6L with molten strike on it. i swapped iron reflexes into acrobatics and get a rare evasion boots. as long as i avoid 1 shot mechanics and keeping flask up(not so hard at all with chalice) almost nothing can kill me.

ps: i'm not running purity of fire.

I swaped to acrobatics like u and must say its feels smoother and i dont die so often anymore. But i still need to try out how it is with the perfect form bc im using a kaoms heart atm. Moreover i want to ask u wich auras do u use?

i'm running Herald of Ice , Hatred and Arctic Armour(The Perfect Form %0 reserved). To be able to run AA i sacrificed vaal haste but my damage is enough so it was ok for me.
Just killed shaper with 1 death, facetanking almost all his attacks (except beams), that was really easy, i'm fun with this build because it doing all in-game content and not so expensive, thanks you so much @bashtart :P
Can't afford a 6L perfect form so I'm not sure if I should go 5L and molten strike or go kaom's and 2 oni's with blade flurry.

Someone halp please.
"
broseidon07 wrote:
Can't afford a 6L perfect form so I'm not sure if I should go 5L and molten strike or go kaom's and 2 oni's with blade flurry.

Someone halp please.

i bought a decent perfect form and wanted to 5l it and did a 6l. Before that u used 2 onis and kaoms got like 5800 hp but now i have 4600 hp and according to pob i lose like 47k dmg per ms ball vs shaper/guardian so idk myself if this is a good decision. Moreover a perfect form with 1-4 sockets costs like 13c atm.
What do you guys think of using a belly of the beast with molten strike for ST? Would you still use iron will or acrobatics? Kaom's heart is too expensive for me rn, but I could buy a decent perfect form and 5 link it pretty cheap/easily to replace my 5L Belly.
-Tasmi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info