[3.1] DCLara's 11K EHP Solar Guard Witch Necro Build/ AHC and ASC/ SSF Viable

Nice guide Lara, thanks! :D

Haven't played a summoner before, so I think I'll do this soon.
XD
Love this guide! Super useful and I'm using it in SC right now <3
Cool Guide! I will use it!! Thanks DCLara ^_^
Very nice ! Do you think Wraithlord might be a viable helm, or do you miss the HP/res too much with it ?
Why don't you take Blood magic and the 45% life nodes behind it?

I don't feel like any of the auras provide enough for the build to compare to the 45% life that's behind blood magic.

I know it's probably only like an extra 2k life or so but still. It would also make it so you could use Ghastly Abyss Jewels as the 50flat life would be worth more than 7% inc life, which would let you get tons of minion cast speed and quality of life mods like minions have a chance to blind, hinder, taunt, etc. In addition to that you can also get minions deal upwards of 12~20 additional fire damage, and 5 jewels like that would completely obsolete the Anger Aura, if you get the additional fire damage and minion cast speed together you pretty much get haste and anger aura in terms of raw stats only they're giving about twice as much.

So, 1.5k'ish extra life, tons more dps, frees up 2 gem sockets, and it makes no regen maps manageable without having to replace one of your defensive flasks for a mana flask. The only realistic drawback is you would have to run Clarity on life for Commander of Darkness, but it doesn't need to be leveled, you can keep it at level 1 and Blood Magic reduces mana reservation by 50% so LV1 Clarity would only reserve 17 life, so it doesn't matter.
Last edited by Do_odle on Jan 23, 2018, 2:47:09 AM
"
Do_odle wrote:
Why don't you take Blood magic and the 45% life nodes behind it?

I don't feel like any of the auras provide enough for the build to compare to the 45% life that's behind blood magic.

I know it's probably only like an extra 2k life or so but still. It would also make it so you could use Ghastly Abyss Jewels as the 50flat life would be worth more than 7% inc life, which would let you get tons of minion cast speed and quality of life mods like minions have a chance to blind, hinder, taunt, etc. In addition to that you can also get minions deal upwards of 12~20 additional fire damage, and 5 jewels like that would completely obsolete the Anger Aura, if you get the additional fire damage and minion cast speed together you pretty much get haste and anger aura in terms of raw stats only they're giving about twice as much.

So, 1.5k'ish extra life, tons more dps, frees up 2 gem sockets, and it makes no regen maps manageable without having to replace one of your defensive flasks for a mana flask. The only realistic drawback is you would have to run Clarity on life for Commander of Darkness, but it doesn't need to be leveled, you can keep it at level 1 and Blood Magic reduces mana reservation by 50% so LV1 Clarity would only reserve 17 life, so it doesn't matter.

why would you need clarity if you have BM? serious question, did some mechanics change?
"
xodrul wrote:
why would you need clarity if you have BM? serious question, did some mechanics change?

the ascendancy read commander of darkness
Tried to add bisco's + ventor's package to the build, also using haste/vaal haste in addition to anger, which requires a little more dex than usual. Using brightbeak for clear and scourge for boss killing.

Had an INSANE vaal on Vis Mortis today, still can't believe it lol

Would you suggest any immediate improvements over the passive tree and/or gear? The char's name is MillenSG

Last edited by Millennium on Jan 25, 2018, 1:06:30 PM
Interesting build.

I'm reading all constructive criticism and i'm loving it.

I might change a few things overall, besides, im going for HC play, so I need max surv.

Question: Having multiple spells linked to CWDT - Would all spells have a chance of casting at the same time?

Question #2: Why Zombie with 1 support gem linked? Diversion? xtra surv?

This is my first summoner so don't mind the odd questions.
IGNs:
[STANDARD]
@Icemyst
@Hailfire
@Sylixa
Last edited by Kobrakai on Jan 29, 2018, 4:35:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info