Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.1] DCLara's 11K EHP Solar Guard Witch Necro Build/ AHC and ASC/ SSF Viable

Hello this is a nice guide, i only wanna ask the following: wouldn't be better to skip the pathing from the right side of the witch grabbing es and mana , and instead connect from the left 2 intelligence nodes with occultist dominion ? looks like the mana will be enough for shield charge and by saving 3-4 points we could grab dual curse for bosses. or is my calculations about mana way off ?
Hey i was wondering dont i have to link generosity and purity of elements in order to buff my zombies and spectres or does it do it anyway? im loving your build so far, great stream too!
this chick got to 90+???
very well written , solid build
"
Malone wrote:
there are far better summoner builds than this one.

Nice criticism!
U know lara i luv you but i think this build is mediocre at best.

Two reasons.

you fell for some really common mistakes!

a.) Scourge is a terrible weapon for summoner.
I know its supposed to be meta, but its because people are stupid.
Spectres are NOT affected by the attackspeed buff on the scourge because almost every good spectres is a SPELLcaster, therefore the only minion that gets the attackspeed buff are your zombies,
what is the point of that?
Scourge gives u temporary minion damage on hitting, ok nice, but it also forces you to hit all the time, which is bad.
If u dont hit that weapon is completely useless,
instead of always hitting you should focus more on positioning, vaal skills and offering uptime.
Also the damage bonus is a recalculation, so the uptime is even worse because damage is always snapshotted, once the projectile is fired it does not gain any more bonuses.
I used this weapon some time ago, but it is really just a weaker severed in sleep in my opinion.

I farmed guardian shaper and stuff this league and i used Advancing fortress for all of those fights.
I farmed 5 scourges and sold them all for juicy chaos orbs, because this weapon is super overrated and real trash.

If you

scourge is good with SRS/animate weapon, i would never recommend it for spectres, unless you are SSF.

b.)
You didnt use vaal skills.
Why would you ever not use vaal skills as summoner?
Vaal haste, Vaal Grace, vaal discipline?

A vaal grace would have saved you from the RIP 100% and u can have vaal grace perma up.

c.)
Unending Hunger is a nubtrap.
The jewel itself does not provide much damage, just swap and out for a regular minion damage jewel or abyss jewel and u will feel NO difference.

But Unending hunger has a huge downside, it steal souls from your vaal skills.

in short, vaal haste/grace > unending hunger

d.)
Why so many life flasks :<
Basalt, stibnite are so strong, you should never skip those in any build.

e.)
Vis mortis.
I only like it for mapping below tier 15, but i guess it can work.

TLDR:
i dont agree with a lot of you gear choices :>

There are way better builds.

While your build might seem strong at first glance it is just a weaker version of hybrid summoner.

Im playing summoner since 2 years straight and i always go for life/es hybrid with max block.

On my current char i have 6k life, 7k ES (40% chaos resist + pantheon), 75/75% block with bone offering,
20% flat physical mitigation (9 zombies, 4chaos golem, 7% from watchers eye conversion)
without any flask + arctic armour + overcapped resist for ele weakness.
My minions also taunt and blind on hit thanks to abyss jewels.
I also use dual curse temp chains + enfeeble (also viable with only enfeeble)
And ofc i use vaal grace which is basically perma up, esspecially when fighting abyss cracks.

--> layers of defense.

Also your zombies are completely useless, I saw them die to anything at any point, because you completely ignored minion life +vis mortis, poor zombies never stood a chance :<

There is no way to do überatziri or shaper as summoner in HC if your zombies cannot survive the fight.
They are not the damage dealer, but without them blinding/taunting and meat shielding, its becomes way more dangerous (also u lose the %mitigation).
The only time my zombies ever died is shaper phase 2.

And more importantly i have shit tons of more damage than your build, because almost every jewel i use has minion damage on it while all of your jewels have life.

--> scale damage with jewels, dont waste all jewels for life
combination of both is best ofc, but damage > defense on jewels.

I did 80+ guardian kills, 3 überatziri runs and 4 shaper runs with this build and im sitting at 156/157 completion (didnt do HOG) and i did not die (all solo, no supports or partying).

So i like your build in a sense that it is a real hardcore build and u did well with it, that RIP was really unfair :<

but i think by using bone offering over flesh offering you would have survived easily.

You build is so low damage that you kinda have to use flesh offering, and thats my problem with it.
I dont see any reason to ever use flesh offering unless u do some really low level content, like xoph breaches or something.

Otherwise the combination of rathpith and bone offering is just to strong.

Also hybrid can hit much higher EHP with less effort imo.

(i just respeced my current char for some fun map clearing with some golemerinos, but if u want an idea what that build looked like before check out my "Dogetheonetrveking" character which i also geared this league, he is still on shaper/überatziri setup, sadly he died to a random offscreen DD... )

I guess your build is mainly for mapping?
But why then go for so low damage and such high defense.

I dont think this build could ever clear guardian, über, shaper reliably, while it is way to slow for mapping (i know u killed all the guardians, but im talking like 40+ kills like completing the endgame grind challenge).

In my opinion it makes more sense to go for a 8k life mapping build with more damage or for a hybrid maxblock boss killing build.
I think your build is a mix of those 2 and therefore bad at both things kinda :(

TLDR:
You went for high lifepool but 0 mitigation (even ignoring flasks!) which resulted in are 100% avoidable RIP.
This build would be 10 times better with only 8k life but above mentioned mitigation/layers of defense (and more damage too!).
Or just go hybrid because its OP as f.

But anyway was fun watching you play it and u did well anyway, just think it could have been way better.

Much ♥ anyway, looking forward for more build guides from you, please dont be mad at me :<

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
Last edited by KalHirol on Jan 20, 2018, 2:45:18 AM
Really T H I C C summoner BTW.
Nice thread but nothing new, you have another 4 builds on this forum with spectras, same items, same skilltrew, looking like copypasta with new design, sorry but its true
Last edited by SathMenthu on Jan 20, 2018, 7:39:32 AM
Thanks.
I will try it, but maybe with a different built.
It seems OP, fun and more end game friendly than SRS build.

Level 95 in HC with own custom build isn't that bad, it's more than 90% of nerds here, including me.
Well, probably a lot more in fact, this game had a huge amount of new players recently, or people that came back.
Have fun with your next build.
dclaraDab

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info