Path of Exile Talent Competition 2018

MARAUDER RELAXING HOLIDAYS :)

Last edited by Grindtroll on Feb 5, 2018, 2:20:08 PM
Here is my submission:

Binding of Exile:

A Binding of Isaac - Path of Exile Game...

Spoiler

Shadow with Viper Strike, inflicting poison...

Templar with Glacial Hammer:

Witch with Fireball:

Download link in the Thread:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2085235
(Also more Screenshots)

That was a lot of fun and thanks for the opportunity.
Good luck to every submission!
https://imgur.com/a/LUNER

(Theres my drawing, did my own version of a female necromancer and shadow golem)
Exile Vs Elder, Oil on Canvas

I wanted to display exiles in corresponding stat colors.

However, I realized too late that this contrast rainbow makes them look like power rangers.
I should have either stylize it more to accomodate this palette, or get enough secondary colors to avoid "uniform" look.
Despite that, I still wanted to contribute.

Thankfully, there are plenty of spectacular works from other players.

Hello all. I hope you will enjoy my work.

I used the list of programs:
1. UnrealEngine 4
2. 3ds Max
3. Photoshop
4. Audition
5. Movie Converter

https://youtu.be/Ama5B_UH1qQ
I made a Discord Path of Exile Wiki Bot

Source is here: https://github.com/daleroy1/PoEWikiBot
Last edited by daleroy on Feb 5, 2018, 4:22:26 PM
My late entry, but better late than never
I wrote a fan fiction about an archer who wanted to uncover the secret that the Chamber of Sins keeps, and also to add a little bit of love between Maligaro and Raulo, to whom Maligaro gave a new name - Fidelitas. Something is taken from history, and something is thought out, that they were lovers of course said in game, but quite a bit, i found out about this on POE Wiki.

Fan fiction - "Maligaro’s Spike»
Author - Owlness
Size - Drabble
Characters - Main Hero (Ranger), Maligaro, Fidelitas (Raulo)
Genre - Adventure, Slash

The tired archer made her way to the place mysteriously called "The Chamber of Sins", through branched forests, old bridges collapsed from old age, crowds of desecrated animals who lost all their natural instincts, except for the desire to kill. At the beginning of her journey she could not think where her thirst for the "Mystery" takes her, which this strange and sinister place hides, in her way had to often save her life by fleeing from the Rogue Exiles, who were not averse to trying to decapitate the unfortunate seeker for "Mystery" for the sake of the contents of her pockets, sometimes as if for fun the sent killers Kraytin, who did not leave the archer to the entrance to The Chamber of Sins, pursued it.

However, she could not even think that somewhere there could be a place with such a terrible atmosphere as here and she said to herself "Luxury and cruelty go hand in hand."
Moving with the help of her natural dexterity through the crowds of the inhabitants of this place, after the tangles of the intricate corridors, she reached the round hall with a strange device standing exactly in the center of the hall, looking as if many rings were created only for creating the movement of the central core, the inscriptions depicted on these rings they reminded the archer of the old maps that she saw as a child, she vaguely recalled these maps, but the similarity in these traces reflected in her head and at that moment she heard screams from somewhere at the bottom, at first the archer did not attach importance to this, because she went around in this place all and looked under every stone in search of traps that could prematurely end her life, but the screams became worse.

After a few seconds, she noticed something strange, as if there was another room, much larger, right under the spot where the archer stood, she went in search of.
Having found the ladder leading deeper, into the bowels of this place, the archer considered, I fear for my life, do I need it? What else can the Chamber keep? With all the determination that she could gather in herself, she decided to continue her journey lower, to the unknown, if about everything that was before she had at least some information from those who visited this place before her, now she can rely only on herself, but she can not be expected by any dangers, right? No, she immediately told herself, in her big experience, in such defiled places there is always something that can not be explained by ordinary words, and the atmosphere in this place was ominous than anywhere else in her past, but she could always slip away from troubles with her Flasks, which she collected around the world, the most valuable for her is the "Sin's Rebirth", the archer always liked to deceive the enemies by slipping into the veil of fog and gaining incredible even for her dexterity.

After several corridors and halls, the archer realized that this place is simply huge, as if the upper level is just a trap, a dummy, which distracts everyone who comes to the chamber, making you think that there is nothing to take to your hands, that this place has long been abandoned. another passage, the archer saw a long corridor, she tried to see something, but her attempts were even, through the pitch darkness she saw absolutely nothing, she held out her hand and immediately vanished into the darkness of this sinister corridor, without a torch here can not be avoided She said to herself. Continuing her journey, she saw two figures of men, one of them was dressed clearly in expensive clothes, from the side it was possible to think that he obviously did not just get into this place, as if his secret is here, his creation. The Archer decided not to draw attention to herself and scrambled to the tree growing at the end of the corridor, so they would not even think that there might be someone here, especially with such a dark atmosphere, and the archer began to listen.

The stranger said:
- Raulo, look at IT, no one has ever invented an instrument of such power and with it, I can help people surpass even Gemlings, encrusting the very essence of gems in a living body.
"Maligaro, listen, with all my love for you, we can not use your invention without tests on a living person."

Maligaro grabbed Raulo, throwing his spike away, he started in a stream of joy trying to approach, kiss him, but Raulo evaded the kiss and said: Maligaro, seriously, imagine what this device can do to a man if it does not work correctly?
Maligaro looked away, Raulo, you're right, first we need to find someone who wants to voluntarily try it on himself.

Maligaro called his soldiers and asked: Which of you wants to become a chapter in history, which we write ourselves? But no one answered his question, everyone refused to give him his body for unpredictable changes that this spike could cause.
The archer hesitated, as she did not notice a few more soldiers in their cumbersome armor, could she believes that she is safe and will not be found?

Raoul's sharp voice interrupted her thoughts:
- Maligaro, I volunteer, I do not know what will happen, but I am the only one who will voluntarily go for it...
- Raulo, I can not let you do this, if something happens, I will not survive without you...
- Raulo answered: Do not be afraid, Maligaro, let's do it.

The Archer saw how Maligaro thrust his spike into Raoul's heart, he fell to his knees and stopped without moving. A few seconds later, the hole in his chest just lit up, lighting almost the entire room, this put the archer under attack, she slid lower to avoid revealing herself, for the next few seconds she was completely unaware of what was happening behind her, behind a tree on which she could hardly she hid her presence. She noticed that there was no more light, the archer tried to climb back, but what she saw plunged her into shock, from the man standing just a few seconds before her, there was only a torso, his legs turned into terrible appendages on which sharp needles had grown, only his torso and arms remained intact.

Raulo said: I had no idea what this device will do to me, but I will stay with you, despite what you did to me.
Maligaro said: Raulo, to thank your fidelity, I give you a new name - Fidelitas.

The archer realized that if one of them knew that she had seen what the spike had done to him, they would not let her out of here alive, she decided that it was time to use her stored flask, which she always left in case of emergency, she uncorked the lid and drank half of the flask, after a few seconds a thick fog gathered around her, in which only she could examine something, she felt her reflexes intensify several times and realized that this was the time to escape from this terrible place , bypassing everything she saw carried Only seconds ago, she ran up the stairs upward to the exit, she heard screams, perhaps those soldiers that Maligaro wanted to make guinea pigs, maybe Fidelitas went crazy and decided to kill everyone there, but she did not attach any importance to it, now they probably saw that there the fog spread, then someone used the flask to escape and now, probably they rushed after it, but the archer with its natural reflexes reinforced by this flask like lightning jumped out of this horror, no one can compete with her in speed and reflexes, she cursed herself for having decided to continue with all the way down, but by doing so, she did what she was following here along the branched forests, reveal the "Mystery"
Last edited by Owlness on Feb 5, 2018, 5:21:48 PM
IRL divination cards - physical cards

I have been pushing this idea around for a while, decided to make a set for the talent competition. I am going to actually make a deck of all the cards, once I get a better method of printing and cutting them.

Printed on a heavy linen cardstock, contemplating if I should round the corners or keep them straight.

My late entry....

Better late than never.

You can download a larger version here: https://sentigon.deviantart.com/art/Reshape-729423149 just click the download button.
Last edited by urbanrode on Feb 5, 2018, 6:04:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info