[3.2] How to clear 157/157 maps w/ Frostbolt Inquisitor [Updated for Bestiary league]

The link to the passive tree is glitched. When I open the link, either the tree shows no points allocated or it's fully allocated, but I am unable to move the tree around.
"
Soijo wrote:
The link to the passive tree is glitched. When I open the link, either the tree shows no points allocated or it's fully allocated, but I am unable to move the tree around.

+1
"
RamPold wrote:
"
Soijo wrote:

+1

Thanks for letting me know. It seems to be an intern problem though, since it's a link to my character InquisitorOutOfTen and it doesn't work for me either.

I would suggest using the PoB Code: https://pastebin.com/KeksKBLr.
I wonder how you can gear Starkonja's Head. I reached 71 lv but my dexterity is now 109. It requires 138 dex. I can't gear it and i can't increase my dex anymore. How can i use it? Is there a point that i missed?? :)
"
RamPold wrote:
I wonder how you can gear Starkonja's Head. I reached 71 lv but my dexterity is now 109. It requires 138 dex. I can't gear it and i can't increase my dex anymore. How can i use it? Is there a point that i missed?? :)
I used an amulet with dexterity on it to equip Starkonja's Head. Afterwards you can just switch back to your old amulet, since Starkonja provides a lot of dexterity itself.
"
amstafff wrote:
"
RamPold wrote:
I used an amulet with dexterity on it to equip Starkonja's Head. Afterwards you can just switch back to your old amulet, since Starkonja provides a lot of dexterity itself.

Thanks man.
What Orb of Storms in the Gloves needed for?
I can't get more than ~2.5-3k dps from it (gloves from build, all links ok, gems ~18 lvl), and with overall 100k+ dps with empower setup this 2.5k extra dps looks... strange.
Any useful alternatives suggestions?

ps: maybe i'm looking at the dps at the wrong time (or smth else), at it's really good?
Last edited by nevodka on Apr 12, 2018, 5:30:41 AM
"
nevodka wrote:
What Orb of Storms in the Gloves needed for?
I can't get more than ~2.5-3k dps from it (gloves from build, all links ok, gems ~18 lvl), and with overall 100k+ dps with empower setup this 2.5k extra dps looks... strange.
Any useful alternatives suggestions?

ps: maybe i'm looking at the dps at the wrong time (or smth else), at it's really good?
The orb of storm setup isn't supposed to do dmg. Its purpose is to trigger arcane surge and to generate power charges on crit.
"
amstafff wrote:
The orb of storm setup isn't supposed to do dmg. Its purpose is to trigger arcane surge and to generate power charges on crit.

Wow, really nice, thanks!
Hi,
Any chance you can check my character?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/mtilhan/characters
I am at t4 maps atm and frankly dps is for map clearence is ok, it is no +90 lvl characters cleaning t12 maps speed yet but it is ok (since I don't have warlord ring yet). However my sustain is not much good. If I don't move a lot and keep running I can die easily, I am lvl 78 but t3 maps (70 lvl) boss fights can be really hard. I think dying a few times in boss fights at this level in t3 maps is not normal. So any chance someone can check my character to see what I am doing wrong?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info