[3.7-Slayer] 2h Freezing Cyclone! *Out Dated*

That's about what I had yesterday when I did the trials. I had 2hand mace izzaro which is the worst at that level because it's big hits. Izzaro is all about dodging shit and not letting him get seriously buffed up in the first two times you fight him.

Like curses are a big no no for example.
The build is awesome, that's all I have to say, also can I have a screenshot of your cosmetics? (Seen from Quick t13 shaped infested valley video)
"
xDizasterCYx wrote:
The build is awesome, that's all I have to say, also can I have a screenshot of your cosmetics? (Seen from Quick t13 shaped infested valley video)

Thank you for the kind words!

As for the mtx in the video should be this

These are the items
Spoiler
Demon King body/gloves/boots
Ultimate chaos character effect
Infernal skull
Fire Horns
Outlaw Cloak
Fire Weapon Effect
White cyclone
Infernal footprints

Thank you very much! 💪
So five days in and basically fully geared now... which is just silly... 20c Disfavour is just sad times. Good for me but sad to see it so underrated.

Anyway, the changes to leech are very noticeable. Not while hitting something, that remains fine but when traveling between packs our leech ends much quicker than before. I haven't even been using bloodrage much because of this reason.

This won't be as much of an issue at higher HP pools but the leech is very crippled at lower lvl / lower hp pools. I think not using carcass jack and instead using either a belly of the beast, kaom's heart (if you don't care about sockets) or fossil crafting a rare chest kind of like...

Even better would be a elder chest for more percent life.

Once we have a watcher's eye with physical to cold conversion, making a high life pair of gloves that we can craft additional physical to cold on will probably be better than tombfist for survival.

Also, now that hatred gives bonus to cold damage, the more cold we have the better that becomes.
Last edited by Muirey on Mar 13, 2019, 10:20:38 AM
Why do you use CWDT with Immortal Call when we don't generate endurance charges...
"
Puffalmp wrote:
Why do you use CWDT with Immortal Call when we don't generate endurance charges...

It is to prevent taking big hits back to back before we can leech to full again. Endurance charges only increase the duration, it still has a base duration just a very short one.
Hey do you think you could maybe add a video doing a t16 boss, just to showcase the boss damage (I saw the shapder video already but It'd be nice to see a t16 boss aswell).

I'm currently in the process of respecing and this build looks really good and seems like something I might be wanting to do, since what I look for in a build is great clear speed and boss killing.

Also how do you manage mana? I sometimes run into mana problems and so I use a mana flask for it.

And what do you do for blood rage? It seems that if I pop it, I'm never at full life, so I can't take advantage of the damage on full life so I just use Miam support.

Should I get rid of blood rage to try to use damage on full life instead? Also I am running VP
Last edited by asdjzm1as on Mar 17, 2019, 1:45:35 AM
"
Hey do you think you could maybe add a video doing a t16 boss, just to showcase the boss damage (I saw the shapder video already but It'd be nice to see a t16 boss aswell).

I'm currently in the process of respecing and this build looks really good and seems like something I might be wanting to do, since what I look for in a build is great clear speed and boss killing.

Sure I can do some t16 boss runs and record them. I'm kind of sitting this league out(not into it unfortunately) so I have time to get that done.

Build is still working great even the with leech cap added this league. Also, it's pretty cheap this league with melee being seen as 'shit' currently. I think I spent a total of 50c this league to get basically everything needed where in previous leagues it would have been many exalts. Poor Disfavour T.T

Regardless, build still clears just as fast an survives just as well as previously but now our over leech runs out faster than it had before the leech cap.

"
Also how do you manage mana? I sometimes run into mana problems and so I use a mana flask for it.

For mana it gets easier the higher your damage is as well as having the tireless cluster for mana cost reduction. Having an enlighten is nice but it isn't actually necessary once you have tireless cluster an Kondo's Pride levels of physical dps. So like level 65 ish. I tend to keep Spirit void until close to lvl 70 and then start testing if I can remove it without using a mana flask.

"
And what do you do for blood rage? It seems that if I pop it, I'm never at full life, so I can't take advantage of the damage on full life so I just use Miam support.

Should I get rid of blood rage to try to use damage on full life instead? Also I am running VP

You will still count as 'full life' when using blood rage as long as you are leeching.

"2.6.0 (Not included in patch notes) Full Life condition can now be met if the recovery is greater than the damage over time."

Can read more here

If you are moving between packs with blood rage active and you run out of leech you won't be counted as full life until you hit something again to start leech/overleech rolling again. As long as you're leeching you will be considered at full life with blood rage active.
I've been doing some t16 boss runs but unfortunately they are coming out laggy for whatever reason. Shouldn't be my computer or internet so must be something with the game. I'll try again in a few days to see if something has magically fixed itself.

It may be because I am running with this setup while clearing that I am seeing the lag

but even on bosses(with conc/ele focus) I'm getting some studdering which is VERY unusual for PoE to be doing.

Edit: Running maps all day an still getting the lag. No idea why! (shrugs)
Last edited by Muirey on Mar 20, 2019, 4:30:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info