[3.6] Ele Spectral Throw Slayer/Pathfinder (7.5k+ HP, 1.5M+ Shaper DPS, All Content down- VIDS)

"
kompaniet wrote:
"
Mure83 wrote:
"
sc0rp404 wrote:
is it possible to run this with a dagger instead of claw?

I'm sure it would work, but I don't think it would be optimal. Claws and swords are more damage for sure, and daggers are a lot slower and harder to get the right mods on.

claws also have the nice lgoh/leech.

Good point that I forgot to mention. You'll be leech capped without Leech % on the claw, but the Life gain on hit is very noticeable and very nice for survivability.
Wouldn't the deceleration enchant actually fight against Point Blank even with Slower Projectiles on bosses? Just curious really, as I've been meaning to give Spectral Throw a try one of these leagues.
I’ll buy the gear for 200 on std
I am him and he is I.
I think decel is the best because on the way back the projectile is really slow with slower proj, meaning it can hit the guardian/shaper more times. I also like decel for mapping because it makes the projectiles travel farther. I tryed to read other people's opinions and it seems it's just personal preference, but after trying decel, I really like it.
"
I’ll buy the gear for 200 on std

Thanks for the offer but I think I'll pass
Updated
Build is even stronger now with the new ascendancy reveal D:. Will update in future when I work this all out.
"
Mure83 wrote:
Build is even stronger now with the new ascendancy reveal D:. Will update in future when I work this all out.

Please do!

Any changes to the class or staying scion?
"
sc0rp404 wrote:
"
Mure83 wrote:

Please do!

Staying Scion for sure. It's either between Pathfinder/Raider again, I'll have to decide when I get some gear and do some POB testing. Slayer is even better now so that is solidified. I'll be streaming the leveling process/build as I go when the league starts.
"
Mure83 wrote:
"
sc0rp404 wrote:
"
Mure83 wrote:

Please do!

Staying Scion for sure. It's either between Pathfinder/Raider again, I'll have to decide when I get some gear and do some POB testing. Slayer is even better now so that is solidified. I'll be streaming the leveling process/build as I go when the league starts.

That would be nice!
I loved your build in Abyss and try this in the new league. Great thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info