[3.6] Ele Spectral Throw Slayer/Pathfinder (7.5k+ HP, 1.5M+ Shaper DPS, All Content down- VIDS)

how good is endgame with a 375 edps claw...450ish total dps
"
fentowninya wrote:
how good is endgame with a 375 edps claw...450ish total dps

Should be fine. The first claw I got was like a 330ish dps claw I paid 5 ex or something for. Did all content in the game with it just fine. Trash doesn't feel that much different with a crazy claw, you really notice it on the big bosses.
Curious how you are getting your power charges on bosses, not sure if they can be cursed with assassins mark or not
I honestly don't because Im lazy lol. If I were doing a lot of bosses in a row, probably just switch the assassin's mark setup to Orb of Storms - Power Charge on Crit -Increased Crit Strikes - ect.
is it possible to run this with a dagger instead of claw?

"
sc0rp404 wrote:

I'm sure it would work, but I don't think it would be optimal. Claws and swords are more damage for sure, and daggers are a lot slower and harder to get the right mods on.
Updated.
Hey man, nice build. I tried your build and I have to say I enjoyed it however it is very expensive and since I started late in the league it's hard to get some items like Shroud of the Lightless. So this bring me to my questions: will this build work on next league with the Shroud being removed? What would you recommend going for if it will survive the new changes?

Would really appreciate some insight for the new league :)
"
Sagex01 wrote:
Hey man, nice build. I tried your build and I have to say I enjoyed it however it is very expensive and since I started late in the league it's hard to get some items like Shroud of the Lightless. So this bring me to my questions: will this build work on next league with the Shroud being removed? What would you recommend going for if it will survive the new changes?

Would really appreciate some insight for the new league :)

Looking at next league, it's definitely going to be harder and more time consuming to get the build running. Abyss jewels and belts are going to be much more rare, as are the Uniques from Abyss. I haven't read too much, but I believe all the Abyss Uniques are actually staying in base game. The rate of encountering an Abyss will be about the same as a breach, so the uniques are going to be a lot rarer.

That being said, I believe the build will still function just fine. We'll most likely be trying to craft our own Abyss jewels for a long while. Use a Belly of the beast until you get a Shroud.

I felt like this build did just fine in maps with even half of it's current dps. Where you'll really notice the rarity of the jewels and shroud/ect will be on guardians and shaper dps. I love spectral throw though, and know that it isn't the best scaling skill.

I'll probably make a cycloner for league start to get rolling, and then transition into this build ASAP as currency becomes available. I don't expect to get to this level of gear next league, but I believe the build will perform just fine for my tastes.
"
Mure83 wrote:
"
sc0rp404 wrote:

I'm sure it would work, but I don't think it would be optimal. Claws and swords are more damage for sure, and daggers are a lot slower and harder to get the right mods on.

claws also have the nice lgoh/leech.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info