[3.6] Ele Spectral Throw Slayer/Pathfinder (7.5k+ HP, 1.5M+ Shaper DPS, All Content down- VIDS)

"
Lavandyr wrote:
Can you explain me why are you chosing 30% reduced projectile deceleration than 40% ST dmg?

I like decel over damage because it makes the projectiles travel further, and generally makes the build feel better to play, in my opinion.
Maybe I'm asking an already answered question...

It seems this build is not the best for beginning a league, but is it possible to reach around T11/13 maps without expensive uniques? I mean how of a struggle will it be for a starter league player for the end game?

Thanks
"
alxndr_ wrote:
Maybe I'm asking an already answered question...

It seems this build is not the best for beginning a league, but is it possible to reach around T11/13 maps without expensive uniques? I mean how of a struggle will it be for a starter league player for the end game?

Thanks

I'd advise against doing it as a league starter. It's doable and I have done it, you just gotta grind as Molten Strike or frost blades until you get enough gear to make ST feel decent. But as for just playing as ST from the beginning, I'd highly recommend grinding as Molten Strike or Frost blades and then switching, or just lvling a new char when you have enough currency.
"
BlairWaldorf wrote:
Thanks a lot for the build, managed my first Uber Elder kill with it.

:D

Glad you liked it
Not much to update for 3.5, but it's done.
gonna use this as my league starter as the ele buzzsaw version (back in vaal pact days) was my first build i made, looking forward to see what the modern version brings, il be sure to post gear updates ect :)
What are you using for starter leveling? when do we switch over to this build skill wise? I'm just leveling with molten strike at the moment the guide doesn't say what it is that makes spectral throw evolve into a fast clearing tool when leveling
since u have such high scales of flat ele, you could focus that and go lightning / ice / fire volkurs and get chance to poison / use herald of agony and maybe get some pretty cool degen as extra dps, im not sure if its better or not though
Last edited by Cchris07 on Dec 8, 2018, 10:39:23 PM
Hi,

Is this sword works good with this build ?
I kill kitava and start maps.

Spiraled foil
+30 to Strength
Adds 47 to 80 Fire Damage
Adds 60 to 68 Cold Damage
Adds 11 to 163 Lightning Damage
22% increased Attack Speed
+4 Life gained for each Enemy hit by Attacks S2

edps = 418 / pdps = 106 /
524 dps and as = 1,95

thks
Ten Thousand Ways To Die ...
i just got to maps this is what im starting out with it has decent enough dps if i gemswap gmp for single target boss fights, im getting frenzys/powercharge from herald of ice, and my gear is total junk i found leveling to maps lol, il update again at some point im having fun! :D
Spoiler

i noticed elemental focus was stopping my herald of ice dual charge setup from working so i swapped in increased critical strikes instead for now and now everything feelz amazing, got about half the money for my lycosidae now too :D
Last edited by Cchris07 on Dec 11, 2018, 2:05:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info