[3.6] Ele Spectral Throw Slayer/Pathfinder (7.5k+ HP, 1.5M+ Shaper DPS, All Content down- VIDS)

"
Thomasmgp wrote:
cant wait to try this build out. Mathil currently playing ST so the helm and enchant set me back 2ex but so far this will be my gear once I can wear it. Spent around 12-13 exalts total and I dont think thats terribly expensive. Im also completely balanced at 100 resists for my Wise Oak. Still want it a little higher for ele weakness maps and curse protection.

Spoiler

My core Leveling items. Molten Strike

Spoiler

Transitioned to ST at level 60. Did Merciless lab easily at 63. My DPS dual wielding 400+ ele foils melted everything. Gonna try uber at 71 when I can use the Shroud. Should be easy as long as Izaro doesnt one shot me.

Nice dude, hope ya enjoy the build. :)
good day, about the tree of questions does not arise, but there are questions on the subjects at a low level, and on skills, since damage from a ghostly cast is simply not, how better to start this build?
https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2507005
Hey. Thanks for good build. ST is my favourite skill and I wanna try it after ill level my scion to lvl 91-92, but have some questions.

1. In PoB u use frenzy and power charges, how do u sustain it in boss fights like shaper and uber elder?
2. We have 10% shock chance, will it be enough to shock bosses like shaper and uber elder? I always doubt about shocking this bosses.

Thanks for answer.

p.s. also i think uber elder can be down with budget like 20ex and dps around 800k+, cos we have large life pool and good life sustain.
Last edited by An4LPunishment on May 3, 2018, 5:13:23 AM
Quick question on Damage onn Full Life Support gem, since u got it linked in your shroud.

How does it work with blood rage? Since even with overleech of slayer active, your hp globe isnt at max hp. ex.: 8k max hp, with blood rage and overleech active hp bar shows 7996 hp and doesnt go up to actually full 8k hp. Do you actually still get the Damage bonus from the support gem?
"
ClouDz99 wrote:
Quick question on Damage onn Full Life Support gem, since u got it linked in your shroud.

How does it work with blood rage? Since even with overleech of slayer active, your hp globe isnt at max hp. ex.: 8k max hp, with blood rage and overleech active hp bar shows 7996 hp and doesnt go up to actually full 8k hp. Do you actually still get the Damage bonus from the support gem?

Its just a visual bug. With slayer's overleech damage on full life + blood rage work well.
Last edited by An4LPunishment on May 3, 2018, 5:03:37 AM
"
"
ClouDz99 wrote:

Its just a visual bug. With slayer's overleech damage on full life + blood rage work well.

I assumed so, thanks!
"
good day, about the tree of questions does not arise, but there are questions on the subjects at a low level, and on skills, since damage from a ghostly cast is simply not, how better to start this build?

I leveled and did early maps until like level 88 as Molten Strike/Ancestral call. Same exact tree and gear as Spectral, just use Molten strike until you have enough gear to make ST feel good.
Hey. Thanks for good build. ST is my favourite skill and I wanna try it after ill level my scion to lvl 91-92, but have some questions.

1. In PoB u use frenzy and power charges, how do u sustain it in boss fights like shaper and uber elder?
2. We have 10% shock chance, will it be enough to shock bosses like shaper and uber elder? I always doubt about shocking this bosses.

Thanks for answer.

p.s. also i think uber elder can be down with budget like 20ex and dps around 800k+, cos we have large life pool and good life sustain.
"

Thanks for answer.

I don't sustain power charges on bosses because I'm lazy and don't have a power charge on crit setup :D. I do shock shaper allthough it isnt a large one I'm guessing. Uber Elder gets constantly shocked as their HP is split between them and they don't have that much health.

Uber Elder is gonna be tough with 800k dps but doable if you play really well.
Last edited by Mure83 on May 4, 2018, 9:56:56 AM
? ;D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info