[3.6] Ele Spectral Throw Slayer/Pathfinder (7.5k+ HP, 1.5M+ Shaper DPS, All Content down- VIDS)

"
Moemed wrote:
Congrats on the uber kill, did you switch to SP or kept gmp in? Also regarding second ascendancy, you mention either raider or pathfinder. Would it be possible to use like elementalist or inquis? They seem pretty viable, although I haven't messed with it in POB yet. i'm still leveling my char so haven't gotten to that point, but was just curious.

Thanks. I just use GMP the whole fight, they don't seem to have much health. I'm sure elementalist and Inquis are both viable sure, I just like the unlimited flasks. Inquis is actually higher dps just messing around on POB.
Saw your profile on Poe.ninja when I was looking for Shroud/ST characters and was happy to find out you actually have a full guide on this build. I needed a build for single target because my league started just couldnt cut it and this is definitely a great build for end game. Hit lvl 90 yesterday morning and since have done red elder x4, shaper and basically face tanked all guardians. Ty for making the guide, really great/fun build. :)
I bought a ring with aspect of the cat and managed to link a Farrul's fur. I'm not sure if it was worth the investment lol but I wanted to test it out, so far it's working great; the charges are awesome for bosses when you don't have ads to kill. Gear still has a LONG way to go, but so far crushing content as it comes.

Last edited by Moemed on Apr 13, 2018, 11:44:37 PM
"
Thievesblood wrote:
Saw your profile on Poe.ninja when I was looking for Shroud/ST characters and was happy to find out you actually have a full guide on this build. I needed a build for single target because my league started just couldnt cut it and this is definitely a great build for end game. Hit lvl 90 yesterday morning and since have done red elder x4, shaper and basically face tanked all guardians. Ty for making the guide, really great/fun build. :)

Thanks man, really appreciate it.
Helo, i plan to do this build byt i got a question. This Watcher's Eye is mandatory with this roll or i can try find another one, cause this roll can't be buy right now.
"
Moemed wrote:
I bought a ring with aspect of the cat and managed to link a Farrul's fur. I'm not sure if it was worth the investment lol but I wanted to test it out, so far it's working great; the charges are awesome for bosses when you don't have ads to kill. Gear still has a LONG way to go, but so far crushing content as it comes.

Cool idea, I may have to try these out for bossing.
build is really fun. its nice to play an ST build like this makes good use of the abyss items i had around.

i went raider instead of PF for more consistant dmg against bosses (frenzy generation). I use the Orb of Storms+pcoc+inc crit setup to generate power charges for boss fights overall good defense and offensive.

i use hatred & anger because of my watcher's eye otherwise i would use OP's setup.
heres some screenshots

offense with Gmp

with Slower proj

defense stats

watcher's eye

these stats are unbuffed

POB
https://pastebin.com/DBuE5493
Last edited by devrik on Apr 15, 2018, 10:00:53 PM
"
RocketDragon wrote:
Helo, i plan to do this build byt i got a question. This Watcher's Eye is mandatory with this roll or i can try find another one, cause this roll can't be buy right now.

This specific Watcher's eye is definitely not mandatory. I'd try to get at least a Penetration or Crit Chance while affected by Wrath, though.
Won't you get more damage from going dual wield instead of the Lycosidae shield?
With a Hand of wisdom and action, I get higher dps on the toolbar, and it enables me to take the 3 dual wield notes at the bottom for a big crit boost.
Hey there,

Having a blast with this build so far. Killing bosses in a matter of seconds, build looks good and plays well. The only question I'm having is in regards to hitting ~7k hp. With my gear and tree I feel like I'm not even going to sniff 7k, let alone 7.5k. Would someone more knowledgeable take a look at my char here and let me know how I can improve it? Playing in HC Beastiary.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/armada/characters

Character is "WhereTheGothChicksAt".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info