Designing the Elder Uniques

except the jewels, with some rolls, everything is trash, and btw, finished the league, killed like 50 elders and no jewel drops, while killing shaper and getting 10 flasks 2 swords.

"
skyscan wrote:
Watcher's Eye is definitely a "chase" unique if rolled the right way. However, the clarity "bug" is inflating the prices of a bit too much.

For those who don't know.
The mod: "Gain 14-18% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while Effected by Clarity" is supposed to add on some ES to the end of the equation. Instead, it counts as base energy shield and goes through all the other mods your tree/gear has.

This jewel is giving people 7k+ ES by itself. It's a little..crazy

O.O

Holy..
#NeverGoing90
"
skyscan wrote:
Watcher's Eye is definitely a "chase" unique if rolled the right way. However, the clarity "bug" is inflating the prices of a bit too much.

The mod: "Gain 14-18% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while Effected by Clarity" is supposed to add on some ES to the end of the equation. Instead, it counts as base energy shield and goes through all the other mods your tree/gear has.

Even if it was giving 10k ES there is no point because :

1st - it will definitely be "Fixed".
2nd - the CI walkers have no way of leaching anymore. They are dead even if they have 100k ES.

( actually even worse - no CI is worth below 9k ES even with high leech rate. 9k ES = 4k HP )

I have no more trust in this game. GGG didnt apologize for the ES nerf and CI kill, therefore - I can expect only bad things from the game.
Last edited by BlueGems on Jan 10, 2018, 1:03:09 AM
Lol there is no problem with ci vp atm.Im goin with ci wander and im tanky as hell.After vp nerf Es is good again or we can say not worse then life builds.
"
BlueGems wrote:
"
skyscan wrote:

2nd - the CI walkers have no way of leaching anymore. They are dead even if they have 100k ES.

( actually even worse - no CI is worth below 9k ES even with high leech rate. 9k ES = 4k HP )

I have no more trust in this game. GGG didnt apologize for the ES nerf and CI kill, therefore - I can expect only bad things from the game.

Vaal Pact applies to ES. So no, leech is the same for ES as it is for life now. In fact, it's better, because ES still gets recharge, while life loses any type of regen when they get vaal pact.
"
slicchabib wrote:
Lol there is no problem with ci vp atm.Im goin with ci wander and im tanky as hell.After vp nerf Es is good again or we can say not worse then life builds.

Tanky ?! ES ? CI ?!!?! Please stop making fun of the 50% of the currently not anymore active population.
You can not even survive T6 Maps as CI currently. ( except you are rich as hell ).
"
skyscan wrote:
"
BlueGems wrote:
"
skyscan wrote:

Vaal Pact applies to ES. So no, leech is the same for ES as it is for life now. In fact, it's better, because ES still gets recharge, while life loses any type of regen when they get vaal pact.

Excuse me - Could You please show how this thing works. Let's make a little fun - do a IceStorm CI 3 curse walker and make a video of playing T15 map. Please do me this favor.
Or if You stuck on T6-T7 maps - do not give up - still do the diehard video..
Last edited by BlueGems on Jan 10, 2018, 9:51:35 AM
"
BlueGems wrote:

Excuse me - Could You please show how this thing works. Let's make a little fun - do a IceStorm CI 3 curse walker and make a video of playing T15 map. Please do me this favor.
Or if You stuck on T6-T7 maps - do not give up - still do the diehard video..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5knRURkizso
Last edited by FoldedCorner on Jan 10, 2018, 2:35:47 PM
this is a bullsh*t coc versioon. please do a clear wi caster, and it is one hit actually. the whole thing is hoax. only the life version is actually viable.

I've tested the CI version - it is one big play of hide and seek with the bosses.
completely retarded stuff and no even chance for T12 maps.

this is just a big hoax and nothing more, and we are not yet speaking about the last of the witch into the whole thing.
Last edited by YordanY1 on Jan 10, 2018, 4:29:32 PM
kind of necropost but wtf that bs ppl talking about? u can ez facetank shaper with ci howa or w/e else lul
Wan'na kill me? Do it faster!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info