*Updated for 3.2* Volkuur's poison! millions of dps (7.5 mil shaper - 20 mil shaper GG gear)

How about debuff like blind? If I get 50% chance to blind how it will proc on Shaper or guardians?

In this case it is better to buff myself then debuff Shaper.

And another question. If I'm going in fire dmg with this build... does lowering fire res on enemies proc with this build? What I understood is that burning dmg works. How about lowering enemy res?
"
vayha wrote:
How about debuff like blind? If I get 50% chance to blind how it will proc on Shaper or guardians?

In this case it is better to buff myself then debuff Shaper.

And another question. If I'm going in fire dmg with this build... does lowering fire res on enemies proc with this build? What I understood is that burning dmg works. How about lowering enemy res?

With the insane attack speed on this build, any chance to blind is going to work well with Barrage. I don't think bosses have a blind reduction.

Debuffing enemies is pretty valuable, because if they take extra damage, it effectively acts as a "more" multiplier.

Burning doesn't work, because you're dealing poison damage, even with your fire attacks. Lowering fire resists won't do much, because poison is calculated from your base damage, not your hits. You'll hit a little harder, but it will do nothing for your poison DPS.

As far as I am aware, Despair is the curse you want to apply for extra damage.
"
vdk89 wrote:
A quick piece of advice for anyone thinking about Gluttony and curses in general: Shaper, Elder and Guardians have 80% curse effectiveness reduction. Normal map bosses clock in at 60%. Gluttony gets you 3 Mana Gained on Hit against end-level content, which you can get from a ring.

It's certainly cheap, but keep its limitations in mind when you plan your build.

Great input, thank you!
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
would the explosion from explosive arrow poison when using fire volkuur ? Has anyone tried to see if worth ?
Also, along the explosive arrow question, does this build make use of HH or is it meh ?
"
Also, along the explosive arrow question, does this build make use of HH or is it meh ?

Your explosive arrow question is interesting. Here's a bit of research. Not the best kind of in game testing research but more book research, sorry. :-)

"
Application by damage

Ailments can be applied by hits of damage.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ailment

I believe that the explosion part of explosive arrow would not be considered part of the hit?

Sorry, I don't know what "HH" means?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Just crafted this and am wondering if its actually better to use Malohnys over it? my dps with Malohneys is the same pretty much on POB
Endgame Items shop +gems+unis++
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/622864

Killing double 78 courtyard boss solo
http://www.twitch.tv/nick20404/c/3381198
"
Turtledove wrote:
"

Your explosive arrow question is interesting. Here's a bit of research. Not the best kind of in game testing research but more book research, sorry. :-)

"
Application by damage

Ailments can be applied by hits of damage.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ailment

I believe that the explosion part of explosive arrow would not be considered part of the hit?

Sorry, I don't know what "HH" means?

HH stands for headhunter.

As for the hit, you are right and wrong: spells hit! So the explosion is not the initial hit and will add another instance of poison, but it will add poison! It may allow to release some pressure off of the abyss jewels. I will maybe try !
I was trying to play with explosive arrow and packs die very fast. Problem is with mechanics of this skill. If there is not enough mobs or they are fast it's hard to hit or kite them. That's why I think it's useless. I play with Tornado Shot and mirage archer as support. Probably iceshot with chain is better but I had to take one skill for farming and bosses and tornado with high attack speed is quite good. The main advantage it knockback with TS... and with explosive arrow it doesn't work.
"
nick20404 wrote:

Just crafted this and am wondering if its actually better to use Malohnys over it? my dps with Malohneys is the same pretty much on POB

How did you craft it? Essence?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info