-Moderators are absurd and OP-

just a 26 year old beggar
Bump
www.twitch.tv/Szwadron_Tv
Bunp
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Bump
Wish I had no shame...
I will chime in here with single point... This guy begging for free stuff has considerable wealth in both incursion and standard and could quite easily buy any item in this game legacy or not

When you decide to give him stuff, know you are giving someone (most likely far richer than you in this game) more wealth

If you have come across this thread and decided to unload your gear to someone, i hope you do the far more responsible thing and look for someone whom might appreciate the gear that took you a great deal of time to acquire

-that is all
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
#HowToBecomeTheLeastLikedForumer101

As I acknowledge the forum ToS I offer a Vaal Orb so you can double the price of your legacy gear! :)
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Last edited by ArtCrusade on Aug 19, 2018, 2:52:03 AM
"
D3izhistory wrote:
I will chime in here with single point... This guy begging for free stuff has considerable wealth in both incursion and standard and could quite easily buy any item in this game legacy or not

When you decide to give him stuff, know you are giving someone (most likely far richer than you in this game) more wealth

If you have come across this thread and decided to unload your gear to someone, i hope you do the far more responsible thing and look for someone whom might appreciate the gear that took you a great deal of time to acquire

-that is all

I totally agree with you on this, specially considering that the gear is even being sold for profit. I would much rather give gear to someone new who wants a certain item but can't / doesn't know how to grind for it.

A 6L Shav's to a newbie is hours of experimenting with low life and countless builds, while here it would be just a sale for profit, for example.

Can I also get some free items pls
Write random stuff here

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info