From reading the comments,all i have seen so far is just hate.
Just good old hate.
Hate as far as the eye could reach.

But why?

He is just someone who doesnt like to see the oodles and oodles of currency wasted and spoiled as people leave this game forever,leaving behind unimaginable wealth,earned by sweet of hard work!

But you on the other hand,all of you who commented such rude comments and brutalised this young gentleman,pouring all the hate accumulated from dedicating too much effort and time,in this game made of fun,just to make fun of someone who is actually doing something productive,saving
"
Dozens of exalt
from spoiling in long-forgotten accounts!

Admit it,you just came here to make hate speeches out of jealousy!!

As a wise man once sad

"
Hate is only jealousy.
Thus,without jealousy there is no hate...

And alas...

BUMP

Check out ”Bjorns Boss Services” here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2119500
After completing the service,please vouch my thread,vouches are greatly appreciated!
i admit it i came here out off ......... SHITPOSTING
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
Thor_Inica wrote:

"
Hate is only jealousy.
Thus,without jealousy there is no hate...

I agree in 100%
www.twitch.tv/Szwadron_Tv
Last edited by PikusQ on Aug 23, 2018, 6:13:03 AM
Bump
i don't understand why so many people here are hating on him for asking for free items that would otherwise rot in standard, at least if he takes the items he can put them to use or sell them to some one who needs them.
"
CAPSLOCK_ON wrote:
i don't understand why so many people here are hating on him for asking for free items that would otherwise rot in standard, at least if he takes the items he can put them to use or sell them to some one who needs them.

My opinion is this, in each comment there is 5-10% jealousy.
But I understand some of them, everyone can have a bad day, and if this post helps them relieve these emotions let them insult me, it does not make a difference to me anyway ;)

But thank you because I know there are still reasonable players who understand this thread.
Last edited by PikusQ on Sep 9, 2018, 11:37:18 PM
nothing to give u coz i play on SD too / ur aurabot is like my old aurabot too ( shav version ) . if u have enough currency i think better u change into vic gear ( CI ) for more dps boots . and maybe play as scion . my old gear can run 15 aura - 2 curse ( 14 th aura is aspect of spider , 15 th is united in dream )
maybe we can met and talk later in game . feel free to pmed when im online ^^
Bump
Bump
Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info