"
ayashi wrote:
I'm surprised you aren't embarrassed at the rate you defend your endless quest for other people's items they earned from playing while you sit on the forum depending on their handouts. Go spam global or something if you don't want to see criticism. Whether or not you are getting mirrors or not has nothing to do with why people are giving you flak.

Do you know what I enjoy most about this topic? people lured by the thread name "Free Items" who unload their frustrations in the comments "LMFAO"

1. Spamming on "global / trade " it is illegal
2. What about criticizing? criticizing is one thing, insulting or coming up with lies about me have lots of items, because the best form of criticism is a lie? is that quite different? if someone writes "you should not do this, earn yourself" OK but in 80% I see only hate, insulting and pouring the frustration associated with the clickbait.

Step back from the beginning and read all the comments, from the beginning these were only insults related to my English deficiency, thank you for your time, since you've not even spent 5 minutes of your time to read this mass of constructive criticism :)

And where is the constructive criticism here? but of course you know better, right?

Answer to your question: Does i'm feel "humiliated / embarrassed?" answer NO
www.twitch.tv/Szwadron_Tv
Last edited by PikusQ on Jul 18, 2018, 11:40:04 PM
"
ayashi wrote:
And yes, this bumps your post. Congratulations on accumulating the combined disdain of an entire community. It must excite you to be so despised.

Just this part is a perfect summary of why you get so much shit, PikusQ.

Maybe it's an issue, because you don't understand English well enough, but maybe it's just your mentality.

As long as it is okay for you to post such a thread, it is okay for us to tell you you lack decency and composure.

It baffles me how you're able to still think you're in the right when everyone else so strongly reflects it is not. Congratulations on accumulating this monument of yours. You made yourself a name in the community, unfortunately in the worst way possible. LOL
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
ArtCrusade
It's like talking to the wall, i do not know if you are reading my whole answers but I will not waste any more time on you.

Gl & HF
Desperate, I highly doubt you will find anyone.
Just another person i can add to my ignore list forever.

You even took the effort in ungearing ALL of your characters to make it look like you are in dire need of "help"

If you are unable to make this progress yourself and you decided to beg you are on the lowest side of the PoE community.

Last edited by Pentacodex on Jul 25, 2018, 9:12:54 AM
You have no shame for this making this kind of thread ?.

Anyone here with hard work can have more than 1 mirror, but you just decide to be afk and beg with this type of Thread,

This is the lowest a player can get in this game ...
ING:@Blaeknight
30# Characters LV100!
11/21/2019 Kalandra Drop!
"
Blaeknight wrote:
You have no shame for this making this kind of thread ?.

Anyone here with hard work can have more than 1 mirror, but you just decide to be afk and beg with this type of Thread,

This is the lowest a player can get in this game ...

Thank you for the warm words of encouragement that this topic is famous for :)
Last edited by PikusQ on Jul 25, 2018, 10:04:00 AM
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
for all hater's ;** that's how I feel when I read your comments. LMFAO ;p
Last edited by PikusQ on Jul 25, 2018, 1:26:17 PM
And the rest of the community is like

What the flip is wrong with you?
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Last edited by ArtCrusade on Jul 26, 2018, 3:41:28 AM
"I am 12 and want your attention" the thread.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info