"
ArtCrusade wrote:
Only gets better with every new reply. :D

*throws in some more Popcorn*

Dude ;) I know it's funny but check my eq, he said:

"
Your gear is worth few dozens of exalts.

Here is the screenshot of my "Currency Stash"
I can confirm on live stream, and people still think I have "Mirror's / Mirror Items"

Right On Image - Open Graphic In New Card For Full Screen Image

+ On screen is my only EQ from which I made Guide for the auramancer worth (35-50 Ex MAX)

[3.3] Auramancer "Shavronne's Style" 12+2 (Aura / Curse)
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2177080

www.twitch.tv/Szwadron_Tv
Last edited by PikusQ on Jul 17, 2018, 3:14:33 PM
So it becomes less funny the less currency you 'currently' have? If I have 0 exalts but gear worth 100's of exalts, do I deserve free items? Answer: no.

This thread is a compilation of you being personally offended by everyone making fun of that fact. Is that even funnier? I think so. :-)
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
So it becomes less funny the less currency you 'currently' have? If I have 0 exalts but gear worth 100's of exalts, do I deserve free items? Answer: no.

This thread is a compilation of you being personally offended by everyone making fun of that fact. Is that even funnier? I think so. :-)

1st. I have not written anywhere that i deserves items.
2nd. I just wanted to point out that people consider me to be a rich man, for this reason i provide a screenshot.
3rd. Do I feel offended because people make jokes from this thread? "NO" because people think I have "millions of exalt and items worth the same amount" that offended me.

I do not spam I do not insult or force anything from anyone, i take from people only those items which they do not need or would waste
Last edited by PikusQ on Jul 17, 2018, 8:01:06 PM
Oh, screenshot of currency tab! How lovely. Expect currency tab I see at least 6 another premium tabs there, all empty I suppose, as such a poor player can't afford anything to fill them. And you purchased them only to support dear GGG. Besides, excluding Perandus coins, alchs, splinters and exalt shards, my currency tab looks like this around Day 4 of each league. And I’m casual – now sitting in work, can play max 3-4 hours per day.

Moreover, I have a conviction bordering on certainty, you just put away most of your exalts and chaos (along with big part of other currency), due to suspicious disparity. Everything is on beginners level, while suddenly you have 135 alchs. It doesn’t look convincingly, try better next time, remove some alchemy, leave… 53 or so.

And there is another issue. This league I created lab runner, really decent, can handle T16 incursions, but Shaper guardians or Elder destroys him. But he is true king of the lab, relatively cheap too. 6-7 ex, 6l Brass dome, 5l Starforge, everything else cheap, up to 20 c items. However, I can do run with all keys and all darkshrines in 10-15 minutes. And I can earn 2 ex every single day, with 4-5 runs. So technically it is 2 ex per hour, if I decided to do only that. And I could fill all my stash with junk from chests too, but I vendor all trash uniques to get alchs (apparently you do the same thing with items you managed to beg from others :P) If I can do it, others too. That's why they laugh at your begging.

Leave the poor man alone. He clearly likes being ridiculed. How does he survive streaming with chat? LOL
Last edited by ArtCrusade on Jul 18, 2018, 6:15:15 AM
pathetic thread ... gold me pls
"
Oh, screenshot of currency tab! How lovely. Expect currency tab I see at least 6 another premium tabs there, all empty I suppose, as such a poor player can't afford anything to fill them. And you purchased them only to support dear GGG. Besides, excluding Perandus coins, alchs, splinters and exalt shards, my currency tab looks like this around Day 4 of each league. And I’m casual – now sitting in work, can play max 3-4 hours per day.

This is my last answer in your direction.

1st. As i wrote earlier, if my items are worth so much, pay me 100 exalted and take all my stuff, from each and every stash tab ok ?? remamber u said i have "dozens of exalts"

2nd. If you think I'm hiding some "items / currency" come to one of my streams, it will prove to you by showing all the characters and all stash tab's 1 by 1

It's all in your direction, if you do not like this topic, nobody tells you to be here, there are many thread's where you can develop in hating people.

If it really hurts so much that I ask people about free items, skip this topic is it so hard ?

I do not do anything illegal, before creating this topic, I asked "support@grindinggear.com" if I could create such a thread.

So apart from u're crying you will not do anything with it, best regards.

Last edited by PikusQ on Jul 18, 2018, 11:24:17 AM
We can still say that this is pathetic, because it is. lol.
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
We can still say that this is pathetic, because it is. lol.

Do you think making fun of people is fun? because??

1. It annoys you that people give me free items
Or
2. You are an ordinary hater
Or
3. You do not want to stand out from the crowd of morons who love to mock others

"I will write it again for those who do not understand, I only take those items that others do not need, i do not force, do not spam, do not ask for more"

Yes, i am a beggar, call me a noob, call this thread funny, sad or pathetic, but it will not change the fact that you will not do anything about it, neither you nor any other hater.

But I must thank you all haters, without you this topic will not reach over 5k views, one wise person once said in each hate is 5% jealousy :)

Keep Bump Guys ;***
Last edited by PikusQ on Jul 18, 2018, 1:37:27 PM
Dude just straight doubles down on defending himself. Just acknowledge that you are being a parasite and you'll probably get less shit for your little pan-handling operation. We get it, you aren't "breaking the rules" but it's common sense that this sort of thing lacks etiquette and tact.

I'm surprised you aren't embarrassed at the rate you defend your endless quest for other people's items they earned from playing while you sit on the forum depending on their handouts. Go spam global or something if you don't want to see criticism. Whether or not you are getting mirrors or not has nothing to do with why people are giving you flak.

And yes, this bumps your post. Congratulations on accumulating the combined disdain of an entire community. It must excite you to be so despised.
Last edited by ayashi on Jul 18, 2018, 10:49:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info