3.5 Magic Find Windrippin Boi (Windripper LA/Barrage Raider)

"
gmandonnan wrote:
"
damos001 wrote:
can you do PoB for Tornado Shot i love this skil :)

big thx

Would you like with more budget gear or my current gear? (My current gear is REALLY expensive)

current gear (i have now this build done but i prefer play with torando shot skill thx I appreciate)
"
damos001 wrote:
"
gmandonnan wrote:
"
damos001 wrote:
can you do PoB for Tornado Shot i love this skil :)

big thx

Would you like with more budget gear or my current gear? (My current gear is REALLY expensive)

current gear (i have now this build done but i prefer play with torando shot skill thx I appreciate)

Added.
egg
Hey man, first time playing a non-melee build or having more than a few chaos to my name in a league and leveled this up and am giving it a shot. However I'm having trouble one-shotting white mobs in T1/T2.

Running Ice Shot with the threshold gem (I had to reroute the life path around to get the threshold effects), and biggest upgrade priorities for me seem to be necklace and quiver along with raw levels for more skill tree points.

Am I completely off with this build at the moment? DPS is only around 8k (I know the life and mana flask need to go), and my evasion only 14k with flasks up.

Any friendly advice would be awesome! Biscos/Rigwald are going for the same price atm.
"
PhearPhate wrote:
Hey man, first time playing a non-melee build or having more than a few chaos to my name in a league and leveled this up and am giving it a shot. However I'm having trouble one-shotting white mobs in T1/T2.

Running Ice Shot with the threshold gem (I had to reroute the life path around to get the threshold effects), and biggest upgrade priorities for me seem to be necklace and quiver along with raw levels for more skill tree points.

Am I completely off with this build at the moment? DPS is only around 8k (I know the life and mana flask need to go), and my evasion only 14k with flasks up.

Any friendly advice would be awesome! Biscos/Rigwald are going for the same price atm.

Well there are a couple things wrong here but they are easy to put right, first vendor your rings, they're useless. Reduced quantity of items found on a ventors gamble is exactly the OPPOSITE of what we're going for, you have to go for positive quantity on those (they're weird in that they can roll negative rolls). Secondly your gems are all around lv 15 which is not what we're going for because lv 15 gems when it comes to "added lightning" or "added cold" or "ice bite" have around half the dmg values of lv 20 ones. Finally you didnt have to reroute for your threshhold jewel, the jewels just have to have the stats in radius, not allocated necessarily, so my original routing will work with the jewel and save you a couple points. I'd also use a jade flask instead of the silver flask if you feel the need for more evasion, it's what I use on my character anyway. (also dont expect crazy high dps around lv 70 since I wouldnt even consider a lv 70 character to be "levelled up", if you have any more issues around lv 85 which is more when I consider a build to be done then please dont hesitate to ask)
egg
Last edited by gmandonnan on Mar 23, 2018, 2:24:41 AM
Hi regarding my raider, i find that my life is too low. is this normal and if my life should be higher, how do i go about increasing it further?

Another qn regarding herald of ice is that im not able to proc power charges at all when i hit, is there something wrong that i could be doing? because i notice i been criting fine
Last edited by ghosterak10 on Mar 24, 2018, 7:48:09 AM
"
ghosterak10 wrote:
Hi regarding my raider, i find that my life is too low. is this normal and if my life should be higher, how do i go about increasing it further?

Another qn regarding herald of ice is that im not able to proc power charges at all when i hit, is there something wrong that i could be doing? because i notice i been criting fine

Stop using voidfletcher, it doesnt really provide any good benefits for us, instead use a rare quiver with high life and dmg. You are also using enfeeble in your curse links which is overriding your assassins mark meaning no power charged will be generated. Low life just comes with being very low level as well, it scales more with levels than almost any other build.
egg
"
gmandonnan wrote:
"
ghosterak10 wrote:

Stop using voidfletcher, it doesnt really provide any good benefits for us, instead use a rare quiver with high life and dmg. You are also using enfeeble in your curse links which is overriding your assassins mark meaning no power charged will be generated. Low life just comes with being very low level as well, it scales more with levels than almost any other build.

Alright made my changes and it helped alot. Thanks :)
Would u recommend switching Azitri promise with Vinktar? will it be more dmg or naw?
"
ghosterak10 wrote:
"
gmandonnan wrote:
"
ghosterak10 wrote:

Alright made my changes and it helped alot. Thanks :)
Would u recommend switching Azitri promise with Vinktar? will it be more dmg or naw?

I would only really use vinktar if I have uberlab completed and even then I am not sure whether the investment is worth it for the small dmg upgrade over other items.
egg
hey really nice guide! I am just wondering if its still pretty much the same here in 3.2 and if its a viable endgame option for t14-15 mapping? Seeing as to how the maps are pretty pricy right now ~ Thank you for your great work!
"
TheTornOne wrote:
hey really nice guide! I am just wondering if its still pretty much the same here in 3.2 and if its a viable endgame option for t14-15 mapping? Seeing as to how the maps are pretty pricey right now ~ Thank you for your great work!

It's basically the same in 3.2 other than the bisco's nerf, just meaning that it's less worth it to get the collar. With at least one 6link you can farm t14-15s no worries and on a 5link its possible but I would recommend being at least lv 87ish to do that so you can get a beefier health pool. Any further questions can be PMed to me ingame at IWantToGoFastInLab
egg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info