3.5 Magic Find Windrippin Boi (Windripper LA/Barrage Raider)

i was using la for the whole league, but recently i jumped into tornado bandwagon. Aoe wise they are kinda similar (all die instantly)
but single target is where tornado is MUUUUUUCH better, link it with mirage archer, shot once per 4 seconds and u got barrage as main single target skill + miraged tornado which is still decent single target option (some builds run tornado shot only without barrage).
la doesnt work like that since its terrible single target skill.
Hello...i build my old chars like your's but atm i have only 3k6 life and 7k5 unbuff (normal ?) dps with dmg...

And for now is hard to kill somme boss or rare monster and i really don't know why...

How can i up to 5k life ?

Could you help me plz ?
Last edited by PrestiX on Feb 19, 2018, 5:20:26 PM
"
PrestiX wrote:
Hello...i build my old chars like your's but atm i have only 3k6 life and 7k5 unbuff (normal ?) dps with dmg...

And for now is hard to kill somme boss or rare monster and i really don't know why...

How can i up to 5k life ?

Could you help me plz ?

(sorry for the slow reply I was on holiday)
On the problem of single target DPS:
Use Added cold instead of mirage archer in your barrage, it's better.
DO NOT USE LIFE FLASKS THEY'RE USELESS (gonna put that in the guide), life flasks have no benefit, your leech does everything and your flasks are just damage supplements.
Dont use divination distillate, it deactivates itself upon you reaching full life or full mana so it is almost never activated so it is useless, use a survivability or damage flask as i've suggested (And only the ones i've suggested, pretty much all others are weak)
You're missing a frenzy charge. Raider deals damage based on frenzy charges. Get the frenzy charge.
On the subject of your low life:
Level up, your flat life is almost all based on your level and you get points for life nodes
Get a better belt, they're cheap and a stygian belt (maybe leather on standard) with the resists you need will provide more damage and more life if you get a 90+ life roll on it (you want this on any belt other than a Headhunter really)
egg
Why point blank?
Would going Deadeye over raider work with this build?
"
Stockmaster43 wrote:
Would going Deadeye over raider work with this build?

Sure, I haven't tried it myself so I wouldn't be able to comment on the performance of each comparatively. I would drop all the frenzy charge nodes if I were going for deadeye though since they simply dont get enough benefit from them.
egg
"
Lithorn3 wrote:
Why point blank?

Point blank is a huge damage increase for our barrage when we stand close to bosses, it's better than an extra link. The damage loss from firing far away doesnt matter since we have enough damage to oneshot all mobs regardless so the benefits are far greater than the losses.
egg
What about chain/fork?
"
Lithorn3 wrote:
What about chain/fork?

You can still fork with point blank (our fork is granted via rigwald's quills). Point blank doesnt affect pierces, chains or forks in any way. We do not chain since we do not need to.
egg
Last edited by gmandonnan on Mar 10, 2018, 4:43:03 AM
Should i worry about gear while my toon is low level? or should i grab the specific gear when i reach the required levels? and just use whatever i can find until then?
In that case, is there any low lvl uniques i could use to boost till then?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info