3.5 Magic Find Windrippin Boi (Windripper LA/Barrage Raider)

"
Krish25 wrote:
Hi Gmandonnan,

I'm using your build in abyss currently. Just one request, could you please share the passive tree for Ice shot?

Thanks!

You can effectively use the same tree but replace one to two jewels with the "Omen on the Winds" jewel and not use the Rigwald's quiver. This jewel provides free pierces and AoE of the cone of Ice Shot
egg
"
gmandonnan wrote:
"
Krish25 wrote:
Hi Gmandonnan,

I'm using your build in abyss currently. Just one request, could you please share the passive tree for Ice shot?

Thanks!

You can effectively use the same tree but replace one to two jewels with the "Omen on the Winds" jewel and not use the Rigwald's quiver. This jewel provides free pierces and AoE of the cone of Ice Shot

Thanks for your prompt reply, What would you recommend in place of wrath?
"
Krish25 wrote:
"
gmandonnan wrote:
"
Krish25 wrote:
Hi Gmandonnan,

Thanks!

Thanks for your prompt reply, What would you recommend in place of wrath?

You can still use wrath, the use for ice shot is the AoE of the cones and the free pierces. The wrath will still have the same benefit and you'll still be consistently shattering.
egg
Thanks for the guide!

I'm currently getting this going and farming low teir maps nicely. Going to need to look at my flasks however, bacause my single target is unfortunatly quite lacking.

Saving for a Biscos and quiver now, and then my items are mostly complete :)
"
Thanks for the guide!

I'm currently getting this going and farming low teir maps nicely. Going to need to look at my flasks however, bacause my single target is unfortunatly quite lacking.

Saving for a Biscos and quiver now, and then my items are mostly complete :)

Glad to hear that you're getting along with the build. I know the singletarget can be a bit lacklustre when you have no 6link and no dying sun but it will get there, I have done red elder with this char at this point so the singletarget is for sure there, just be patient and you'll be doing all content with ease (Plus its a MF char, you're not really supposed to be farming bosses at this point anyway :P).
egg
regarding using a vinktars should i use a pen one or added attack?

thanks for the build btw!! 3.5 days in 1 doctor card 1 ex and 3 divines dropped!!!
"
Gol_D_Rodger wrote:

thanks for the build btw!! 3.5 days in 1 doctor card 1 ex and 3 divines dropped!!!

I believe the added to attacks is normally better but you should input both to Path of Building to check for you and your gear specifically.
egg
Last edited by gmandonnan on Feb 13, 2018, 1:16:00 AM
"
gmandonnan wrote:
"
Gol_D_Rodger wrote:

I believe the added to attacks is normally better but you should input both to Path of Building to check for you and your gear specifically.

Aight thanks for the reply!
Thanks for the build, gmandonnan !

What would you recommend I would rather equip between
and 15 quantity sadimas ?

Thanks !
"
KrisTi969 wrote:
Thanks for the build, gmandonnan !

What would you recommend I would rather equip between
and 15 quantity sadimas ?

Thanks !

Sorry for the slow reply. I would reccomend those for sure over sadimas because it has high accuraccy therefore a huge boss dps improvement but I would reccomend 22+ quant sadimas over those seeing as those are available in standard
egg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info