[3.2] Penetreman│Reave/Blade flurry│Extremely fast│All content │6.1 million Shaper DPS no Abysus!

Build is awesome, did change it (somewhat) significantly to be more tanky and slightly more optimised for solely boss killing. Farmed 50 Uber Atziri's and 30 Shaper's before getting burnt out with league and realising that boss farming is still a massive currency sink not a way to profit.

https://pastebin.com/NGebQu1Z
Here is my take on the build if interested.
Quick run through: switched to double socket tombfists for intimidate and more GG abyss slots. Conversion solved via conversion watchers eye + conversion vinktars.

Vinktar's flask instead of Lion's Roar cause knockback on concentrated effect Blade Flurry is infuriating.

Conversion watcher's eye instead of Crit strike Watcher's eye because with a 8.2-8.5% base crit claw the increase in dps is not at all worth the price tag, especially if compared to the 3/4EX penetration watcher's eye.

Also as far as I understand there is no difference if your offhand is an axe or sceptre, except with sceptre you get a nice dmg implicit.

Also dropped Elemental Weakness Hrimsorrow's because on top tier bosses LVL 12 Ele weakness only lowers elemental resistance by 6-7% (due to 80% curse resistance). This means if you sort out the conversion issues then the 10% more dps from intimidate/AS/% life and 1/2 abyss sockets are quite nice. Also for my build (and probably original without inc crit strikes watcher eye) getting a 340pdps 8.2-8.5% crit claw is more DPS than a 380pdps 7-7.4%crit claw (or at least comparable) however the first is usually cheaper.
Is Belly with Cold pen a Huge loss of dps? Because Shroud is like 15 16 exalts now o.O
I checked out in my specific build and with Hypothermia as 6th link I lose about 1-2% DPS against Shaper lol. This is of course assuming that Shaper can be reliably chilled (hard to say for sure) but even the next best option for DPS (Critical Multiplier Support) only results in a 8-9% DPS loss, so it's definitely doable, quite surprised actually because I was assuming that chest piece was integral to the build. Apparently not.
"
I checked out in my specific build and with Hypothermia as 6th link I lose about 1-2% DPS against Shaper lol. This is of course assuming that Shaper can be reliably chilled (hard to say for sure) but even the next best option for DPS (Critical Multiplier Support) only results in a 8-9% DPS loss, so it's definitely doable, quite surprised actually because I was assuming that chest piece was integral to the build. Apparently not.

So Belly can be a good armour for the build .. I want to know what do u think because i have 2 options, 1 buy shroud of lightless Without Watcher's eye jewel and the other is Belly with the jewel... What do u think ?
Last edited by Fedega on Jan 22, 2018, 4:30:57 PM
Well im lvling my char and im lvl 81, i think im lack of dps, i know i need lvl and to finish uber lab, but can someone tell me if my gear is good enought to endgame?

Can you go as raider with this build? If you can, could you please share tree? Thanks in advance :)
Do you think Shadow would utilize this build well? Obviously flask charges would not be the same as Pathfinder, but otherwise, how similar would the build-set be?
"
aaostryk3r wrote:
Do you think Shadow would utilize this build well? Obviously flask charges would not be the same as Pathfinder, but otherwise, how similar would the build-set be?

i made a shadow bladeflurry reave with 781 crit multiplier and 95% critical strike chance.Tooltip showed more damage on bladeflurry but i realized that is not true at all.This is pure elemental build and flask effects & elemental penetrates only works well if you are pathfinder.You should focus heavily elemental penetrate and elemental damage to achieve more damage at all
Last edited by Mertology on Jan 25, 2018, 6:21:38 AM
"

Vinktar's flask instead of Lion's Roar cause knockback on concentrated effect Blade Flurry is infuriating.

I don't think shaper and guardians gets knocked back do they?
"
mickeymicky wrote:
"

I don't think shaper and guardians gets knocked back do they?

they dont.u should use lion's roar for guardians/shaper

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info