[3.2] Penetreman│Reave/Blade flurry│Extremely fast│All content │6.1 million Shaper DPS no Abysus!

"
Can you check my gear,gems, is it okey?
And what gems can i put in claw?

First of all u have to use axe.The main reason is,while u using a claw with a sword,ur attacks will follow the sequence, claw and one by sword,ur main damage booster is a pure dps claw,so ur damage gonna spilt in half.Equip an off hand that cannot use reave and blade flurry to fully profit from claw attacks.
Actually,u can use vaal ligthing trap+inc duration or curse on hit,power charge on critical,increased critical strikes in ur claw sockets
Last edited by Mertology on Jan 13, 2018, 4:47:13 PM
Hi, is there an alternative to the body armour ? Because it's very expensive :)
"
Poptinss wrote:
Hi, is there an alternative to the body armour ? Because it's very expensive :)

You can use belly of the beast instead of shroud of the lightless.Grab a cold penetration gem to ur 6th link that s all.More life,a little bit of less damage,that will work
Just made a build somewhat like this, with 67 mil shaper dps
interesting build may try it soon , sure looks fun
"
y562565 wrote:
interesting build may try it soon , sure looks fun

thanks!
Nice build my friend!
how much currency in chaos or exalted did you use for it?
What gems-items did you use to level up?
also because i want to try it and im kind of newbie in the game can you make a skill tree or tell me what's the priorities till level 90 :D
"
shinylikeyou wrote:
Nice build my friend!
how much currency in chaos or exalted did you use for it?
What gems-items did you use to level up?
also because i want to try it and im kind of newbie in the game can you make a skill tree or tell me what's the priorities till level 90 :D

Thanks!
Im not sure but the cost is around 50-60 ex with that claw.
I was leveled with a bow and split arrow to 28 and switched to bladeflurry.Farming is kinda easy with bf+added cold+added light+inc aoe+ele dmg with attack skill+melee physical damage.Grab a hrimsorrow gloves and open winter spirit asap,take a bit life nodes,grap dual mortem morsu claw and you re good to go.
Why dont you use an elder helm with socketed gems have conc effect and +2/3% crit chance? Saves swapping 3 bloody gems lmao
One more question!
Is it going to be hard to farm maps with low budget gear? or i have to play something different till i get some core items?
Last edited by shinylikeyou on Jan 16, 2018, 4:04:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info