[3.2] Penetreman│Reave/Blade flurry│Extremely fast│All content │6.1 million Shaper DPS no Abysus!

"
shinylikeyou wrote:
One more question!
Is it going to be hard to farm maps with low budget gear? or i have to play something different till i get some core items?

That's what I'm wondering.

The gear appears to be almost impossible to acquire. Even using budget items would be a pain to find.

I do wonder how it performs on a budget. I have only about 10ex I could spend lol.

Edit: I should note that I do have a 6l Belly that I can use.
Last edited by CireTG on Jan 16, 2018, 11:19:51 PM
thx a lot for this build. I'm trying different builds until I ll find bis for me. and this one is the best boss killer I'v played with new VP.

About prices, for such dps it's not so expensive as some people think.

body: ~8ex now (5ex if belly)
gloves ele weak (not mandatory, killed shaper without one): 1ex
claw: bought my 370 pdps for 5ex. actually bought 330pdps, but after divine now it have 359 and with perfect roll it will be 373 (you can use this craft emulator: https://poecraft.com/itemmods to catch such lowrolled items)
offhand: last I saw was 7ex, but mine was crafted myself. I think it'd be enough 30+ extra + 5% explode for beginning.

watcher's eye: 13-15ex right now, but not mandatory.

My items:

+watcher's eye with crit chance while affected by hatred.

this is more than enough for destroying anything in the game.
Last edited by gooftime on Jan 17, 2018, 6:15:42 AM
"
TwixBar wrote:
Why dont you use an elder helm with socketed gems have conc effect and +2/3% crit chance? Saves swapping 3 bloody gems lmao

Even in this case,with 87 total elemental resistance helm+life and accuracy as well,hardly capped elemental resistances,an elder helm with like that seems impossible to afford
"
shinylikeyou wrote:
One more question!
Is it going to be hard to farm maps with low budget gear? or i have to play something different till i get some core items?

of course you can.
Just get a 300+ pdps claw and ignore elemental damage with attack skills from ur rings and amulet.
Consequently,u'll deal less damage,but that is.It is not focused to budget so need a little bit currency to accomplish.
I play your build and i think its great.
Got a question.

Wich level have your gems? All max or have for example cdw a low level cause its trigger more?
"
S3renity wrote:
I play your build and i think its great.
Got a question.

Wich level have your gems? All max or have for example cdw a low level cause its trigger more?

yeah i forgot to add it.
Cwdt+immortal call+enfeeble are 1 level.
This is my favorite boss killer that I've played. By no means budget but it melts things no problem. Thanks for the guide.
is there a good pob link somewhere? i cant copy his, it wont work
"
CryMexis wrote:
Just made a build somewhat like this, with 67 mil shaper dps

Can you post POB somewhere? Thanks.
is it necessary to have both extra damage mods on axe, or i can use just cold at start? ty. build looks great and i want to respec my st pf to it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info